Help resort fast pass question

On 7/23/2018 at 8:32 PM, DaveInTN said:

October 23.  

That's my guess for when Michael buys another RV.

After spending 3 hours cleaning out are RV and still not finished, I don't know about another one. That said I need one now  so I have somewhere to go with all this stuff.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:14 PM, LONE-STAR said:

Thanks for all the  replys. Everybody is fine. It is actually a tire blow out that did interior damage  on top of the outside damage. And since it knocked a couple of walls lose there afraid there is structural damage and they decided it would be better to just total it. I was shocked at first but the more I thought about it they are probably right.

Many of my T@B friends are so concerned about putting their spare on the tongue versus where it is mounted underneath because they don't want to crawl under to retrieve it after a flat. I just can't seem to convince them, that leaving it under the trailer is fine, because if they have a blowout, they won't be crawling under their trailer to retrieve the spare, they will be waiting on a flatbed tow truck because it won't be towable any more with the body damage.

7 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Many of my [email protected] friends are so concerned about putting their spare on the tongue versus where it is mounted underneath because they don't want to crawl under to retrieve it after a flat. I just can't seem to convince them, that leaving it under the trailer is fine, because if they have a blowout, they won't be crawling under their trailer to retrieve the spare, they will be waiting on a flatbed tow truck because it won't be towable any more with the body damage.

LOL. The email filter is filtering the @ TAB.

On 7/23/2018 at 9:32 PM, DaveInTN said:

October 23.  

That's my guess for when Michael buys another RV.

Are we starting a pool?  I want in.

On 7/24/2018 at 10:30 PM, LONE-STAR said:

After spending 3 hours cleaning out are RV and still not finished, I don't know about another one. That said I need one now  so I have somewhere to go with all this stuff.

I was going to say September, but now I'm going with Aug 15. 😎

When we had our accident years back we were camperless for a couple of months while we sorted everything out.  It was very strange not to have it in the yard and know we could just hitch up and go whenever we wanted.  Even when we left it in FL for a few months this winter it was weird not having it here.  It's always our back up plan if we have a storm and the power goes out.

Same here with a hurricane or power outage I was always will just go to a campground. Well it is all cleaned out and hard to believe we won't own a camper. For so many years on here when people said they were getting rid of there camper I was always no you can't do it. Now I didn't sell ours but the fact that I don't have a plan to buy another is what makes us sad.