mouseketab.....Carol

Kentucky-Indiana Toll Bridge on I-65

Kentucky - Indiana Bridge Question.... We drove to Indiana by way of I-65 over the weekend and stayed on the main bridge which, I "think" from the signs was a toll bridge. It had no toll booths, so I believe we'll get a bill based on our tag(s). Anybody have any experience with this? We don't have an EZ-Pass, but do have a SunPass, and I just checked that account, and no activity.

17 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Kentucky - Indiana Bridge Question.... We drove to Indiana by way of I-65 over the weekend and stayed on the main bridge which, I "think" from the signs was a toll bridge. It had no toll booths, so I believe we'll get a bill based on our tag(s). Anybody have any experience with this? We don't have an EZ-Pass, but do have a SunPass, and I just checked that account, and no activity.

We drove over it on our way to and from Michigan.   You drove underneath an array of sensors and cameras.   I also had my Sunpass but to date no activity has posted.   I just looked on the RiverLink website and apparently they don't take Sunpass.  I anticipate I'll receive a bill at some point.   I've driven highways with similar setups before and it's taken 6-8 weeks to get one.  

We just drove the same bridge a couple of weeks ago and yes you should receive a bill in the mail, we had EZ Pass and will have to see if they deducted for it yet, I think our charge was going to be close to if not more, around $10

We go over that bridge when we head up to Chicago to visit the wife's family. The last time we went it was $7.00 for 3 axles (vehicle & single axle trailer). The bill came from Riverlink and tool about two months to receive.

16 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

We drove over it on our way to and from Michigan.   You drove underneath an array of sensors and cameras.   I also had my Sunpass but to date no activity has posted.   I just looked on the RiverLink website and apparently they don't take Sunpass.  I anticipate I'll receive a bill at some point.   I've driven highways with similar setups before and it's taken 6-8 weeks to get one.  

And I heard a MH & Toad is $11.00....😡

WOW according to the link to the toll rates you can charged even more with a roof top carrier, that's the first I have heard that one, bad enough we usually are always charged the rate for a tractor trailer but here they have every angle covered to make money!!!!!!

My lovely wife was giving directions while heading back form Mammoth Cave some how we ended up going over the bridge, turned around and came back over the bridge and we recieved not one, but Two bills in the mail about 2 months after our trip.....

On 7/26/2018 at 7:18 AM, dblr....Rennie said:

WOW according to the link to the toll rates you can charged even more with a roof top carrier, that's the first I have heard that one, bad enough we usually are always charged the rate for a tractor trailer but here they have every angle covered to make money!!!!!!

Wow.. that is crazy!