If you want to give someone other than WDW your $$

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/orlando/explore-some-less-known-attractions-right-in-orlandos-backyard/Content?oid=16401041&showFullText=true

If you have free time on your spreadsheeted itinerary,  or are just camping and not visiting the parks...

Here's how to explore Orlando's lesser-known attractions 

Be a tourist in your own town

I think the WWWssss, should take a side trip to do this next year 🙂

Royal Palm Railway Experience

Crawling through the endless – why, they seem positively "Ultimate" – construction zones along I-4 is enough to make any commuter long for a return to an era before interstate highways. For the next best thing, make your way to Tavares and board the Royal Palm Railway Experience. Vintage diesel-driven 1950s passenger trains, outfitted with air conditioning and domed observation windows, make regular departures from the recently renovated Wooton Park terminal along the "Golden Triangle" to shopping and entertainment districts in Mount Dora and Eustis. Round-trip tickets for a standard ride cost under $15 per adult ($10 for kids), while special family-friendly holiday seasonal experiences with entertainment themed around The Polar Express will run you $38-$64. Adults will be more interested in weekly dining events like Saturday's BBQ Limited ($28) or monthly alcohol events such as Rails & Ales ($40) and the Royal Wine Limited ($50). Spend your 70-minute journey into the past sipping or supping, while you soak in the Old Florida scenery and shake your fist at what Eisenhower's infrastructure investments hath spawned.thefloridatrain.com

12 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Adults will be more interested in weekly dining events like Saturday's BBQ Limited ($28) or monthly alcohol events such as Rails & Ales ($40) and the Royal Wine Limited ($50). 

I have alerted the Royal Palm Railway to order more wine....

11 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Crawling through the endless – why, they seem positively "Ultimate" – construction zones along I-4 is enough to make any commuter long for a return to an era before interstate highways. For the next best thing, make your way to Tavares and board the Royal Palm Railway Experience. Vintage diesel-driven 1950s passenger trains, outfitted with air conditioning and domed observation windows, make regular departures from the recently renovated Wooton Park terminal along the "Golden Triangle" to shopping and entertainment districts in Mount Dora and Eustis. Round-trip tickets for a standard ride cost under $15 per adult ($10 for kids), while special family-friendly holiday seasonal experiences with entertainment themed around The Polar Express will run you $38-$64. Adults will be more interested in weekly dining events like Saturday's BBQ Limited ($28) or monthly alcohol events such as Rails & Ales ($40) and the Royal Wine Limited ($50). Spend your 70-minute journey into the past sipping or supping, while you soak in the Old Florida scenery and shake your fist at what Eisenhower's infrastructure investments hath spawned.thefloridatrain.com

Sounds good to me.

10 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

I have alerted the Royal Palm Railway to order more wine....

:bananas: