A few park related questions

Does everyone have to go through bag check, even if you have your things in your pockets and no bag?

Can a disney gift card be used for the food and wine booths?

Do they still serve the fruit and nutella waffle that many of you post photos of. Where is this located? And about how much do they cost?

Thanks

Guests without bags do not have to go through bag check, but they will likely have to empty their pockets to go through a metal detector. There are times and places where every guest has to go through a metal detector, and other times where they only make random selections go through the detector. Going bagless is not that much of a time saver. 

Yes, the Food and Wine booths accept Disney gift cards. They even sell special small gift cards that are attached to wristbands at the booths. 

The Nutella and fruit waffle is still available and is sold at Sleepy Hollow refreshments, which is on your right as you enter Liberty Square from the hub. They are currently $8 and change. Here's a link to the menu for exact pricing: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/sleepy-hollow/menus/

TCD

2 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Just a tip for the Nutella waffle add powdered sugar and whipped cream. Oh I am hungry now.

Thanks for the tip!🙂

I have seen all the photos in the Trip Reports,  and the waffle looks delicious. Can't wait to try it!

11 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Just a tip for the Nutella waffle add powdered sugar and whipped cream. Oh I am hungry now.

And now I want one and all I have here is Nutella... and a spoon.  ;)

8 hours ago, Ivy said:

Thanks for the tip!🙂

I have seen all the photos in the Trip Reports,  and the waffle looks delicious. Can't wait to try it!

It's hefty too!  We usually split one unless one or both of us is really hungry.  🙂