I have never done trip reports but my wife is starting to make small videos of our trips. So this is one from Top Sail when we were there in June. This is the closest I will get to a trip report. Enjoy.

Oh gosh... that's awesome!  Your daughter cracks me up, our would narrate like that as well 😅  LOVE that "side cart"; where did you get it??  Umm... the Donut Hole, yes please!!  We always eat there, every visit.  

Love Topsail.  Our next visit is in February. Can't wait 😊

Thanks for sharing!!

11 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Oh gosh... that's awesome!  Your daughter cracks me up, our would narrate like that as well 😅  LOVE that "side cart"; where did you get it??  Umm... the Donut Hole, yes please!!  We always eat there, every visit.  

Love Topsail.  Our next visit is in February. Can't wait 😊

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for the kind words. I could eat at the Donut hole right now. I actually built the side car so she could haul her dog around with her. Not sure when we will get back to Top Sail we have to find a camper first, and I can't decide what I want. Enjoy your trip.

11 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Great job!  Nice boogie boarding. 

TCD 

Thanks, credit for the video is all the DW, but the boogie boarding was all me and quite fun I hadn't done it since I was a teenager.

3 hours ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

Great video!

Man I love that area!

I forgot how long the boardwalk was at Topsail!

WBI

Thanks it is a nice area I had planned to try Grayton next but we will have to find a camper first. It is a long board walk.

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

Daughters grow up too fast.  

Yes they do its hard for me to believe how fast they grow. I thought I was going to have a baby girl forever, but now I know she is only a little girl in my eyes, time goes to fast. You, Andrew, and Donnie all had cute little girls when I met yall. Now they are young ladies starting there lives. I wish I could pause time.

50 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Amen, brother. 

TCD 

And your daughters I run into while they are at work. I remember reading about you taking them to the Jo Bros concert, which was a great trip report. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, LONE-STAR said:

Thanks for the kind words. I could eat at the Donut hole right now. I actually built the side car so she could haul her dog around with her. Not sure when we will get back to Top Sail we have to find a camper first, and I can't decide what I want. Enjoy your trip.

The bike sidecar is clever, looks like dog is enjoying it too.

2 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

The bike sidecar is clever, looks like dog is enjoying it too.

Our dog loves the wind in her face, and is happy to be where ever we are. My daughter wants to bring our dog everywhere. I feel really bad she won't be able to bring her on our next trip.

7 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Our dog loves the wind in her face, and is happy to be where ever we are. My daughter wants to bring our dog everywhere. I feel really bad she won't be able to bring her on our next trip.

Time for a new camper. You already have the truck to pull it....you're halfway there :)

13 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Time for a new camper. You already have the truck to pull it....you're halfway there 🙂

I haven't given up on a camper but we have a Disney trip coming up(that we switched from the fort to PORS😔), so after that I will start looking and try to figure out what we really want. I would put the trip off because our AP's are good for awhile but we have family going this time  so I don'twant to change their plans. 

• 1 month later...