Our crew will be making a cross country trip next year from CA to New England and back, with about a week at FW.  We will be leaving CA about a month and a half before arriving at FW and wondered if we can have our Magic Bands shipped to FW and have them waiting for us at check in?  If so, how? Looks like the earliest we can have them shipped to our home  is 2-3 weeks prior to arrival, which is too late.  Thanks in advance!   - Mike

Thank you Grumpy and Grandma!  After a ton of investigating I found that this is the way to do it if you are doing it on your own (only saw it mentioned one other place). Things are a bit different for us motorhome folk who take to the road long before certain stops along the way, vs others who will eventually hop on a fast moving aircraft.  We aren’t adept at on-the-road-mail-forwarding yet either.

And thank you as well Jason!  I hesitate sometimes to overburden our MouseCounselor (which you are....yay for us!) but if you are up for the challenge you’ll be getting our dinner, dinner package, meet and greet, Polar Patio, Fastpass+ requests soon.  

3 hours ago, Leftedge said:

Thank you Grumpy and Grandma!  After a ton of investigating I found that this is the way to do it if you are doing it on your own (only saw it mentioned one other place). Things are a bit different for us motorhome folk who take to the road long before certain stops along the way, vs others who will eventually hop on a fast moving aircraft.  We aren’t adept at on-the-road-mail-forwarding yet either.

And thank you as well Jason!  I hesitate sometimes to overburden our MouseCounselor (which you are....yay for us!) but if you are up for the challenge you’ll be getting our dinner, dinner package, meet and greet, Polar Patio, Fastpass+ requests soon.  

That’s what I am here for. I get home from my personal vacation Monday and will be ready for the challenge.