Where to eat Christmas dinner???

On 8/16/2018 at 2:48 PM, djsamuel said:

Last Christmas we ate at Monsieur Paul's in Epcot.  It was amazing.  Artist Point would be another option.

I’ve aleays wanted to try Monsieur Paul’s. Do you remember if they did a special menu for Christmas?

does artist point do a special menu for Christmas dinner?

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I’ve aleays wanted to try Monsieur Paul’s. Do you remember if they did a special menu for Christmas?

does artist point do a special menu for Christmas dinner?

There wasn't a special menu for Christmas at Monsieur Paul's.  In fact we specifically asked a manager there a few days prior to make sure since the existing menu was so good.  We had the Prix Fixe menu which at the time included elk.  It was amazing.  The atmosphere and the service was about the best I've experienced at Disney.  The restaurant is very elegant and the Christmas decorations in place really added to the atmosphere.

I don't know if there is a different menu at Artist Point for Christmas.  I've heard a new chef will be coming to Artist Point, so I'm wondering if the menu will change a bit.  I hope not too drastically since it is so good.

Nothing says Happy Birthday Jesus, than some crab legs and mussels swimming in butter...! You could always check out the Cape May Clambake.  We did that one year when we down for Thanksgiving!

On 8/20/2018 at 9:25 AM, djsamuel said:

There wasn't a special menu for Christmas at Monsieur Paul's.  In fact we specifically asked a manager there a few days prior to make sure since the existing menu was so good.  We had the Prix Fixe menu which at the time included elk.  It was amazing.  The atmosphere and the service was about the best I've experienced at Disney.  The restaurant is very elegant and the Christmas decorations in place really added to the atmosphere.

I will recommend Monsieur Paul to anyone any time for any occasion.

We've had terrific meals at a bunch of Disney's signature dining locations, but the meal we had there was a notch above the rest. And then there's the atmosphere - as Doug said very elegant (but not stuffy) and remarkably quiet.  It almost makes you forget the noisy masses downstairs.  🙂

2 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I will recommend Monsieur Paul to anyone any time for any occasion.

We've had terrific meals at a bunch of Disney's signature dining locations, but the meal we had there was a notch above the rest. And then there's the atmosphere - as Doug said very elegant (but not stuffy) and remarkably quiet.  It almost makes you forget the noisy masses downstairs.  🙂

Agree 100%.  We ate at MP for our anniversary a couple of years ago.  It was very relaxing.  The duck was a killer, and so was the chocolate ball that they melted at the table before I had a chance to snap a picture.

They gave us a window seat overlooking the lake.  From what I read,the window seats at the later dinners are hard to get because you can see Illuminations from there.