Year of a Million $chemes Continues

ORLANDO SENTINEL

Disney to sell early morning starts to Toy Story Land

Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park visitors can start their day ahead of the crowds at Toy Story Land via a new early-access program sold by Walt Disney World. The “Early Morning Magic” event becomes available on select mornings beginning Sept. 17.

Participants will have access to the land’s Slinky Dog Dash roller coaster, Alien Swirling Saucers ride and various photo ops before the park opens to the general public. Early Morning Magic hours are 7:30 a.m,. to 8:45 a.m.; generally, Hollywood Studios opens at 9 a.m.

The event includes a continental buffet breakfast at “a select quick-service dining location outside of Toy Story Land,” according to Disney World’s website. (Translation: Not at Woody’s Lunch Box.)

Admission sells for $79 ($69 for ages 3 to 9). Disney has a similar early-morning event for Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland attractions, although that charge is $10 less.

Tickets for either early offering can be purchased online or buy calling 407-827-7350. In each case, separate theme-park admission is required.

[email protected] or 407-420-5477; Twitter: @ThemeParks

12 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Ah... more ways to spend money inside a park.  We won't be spending it, but I'm sure many will.

I'm sure the mommy bloggers are just gushing over how great it will be, and of course all the rest of the freeloading bloggers will love it also since they don't pay for it.

4 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I'm sure the mommy bloggers are just gushing over how great it will be, and of course all the rest of the freeloading bloggers will love it also since they don't pay for it.

Man... maybe I should become a mommy blogger.  LOL 😅

2 minutes ago, lightbikes said:

Wow you hit the nail on the head!   That is the perfect title for WDW these days "Year of a Million Schemes" -   Brilliant 

Somebody else last year came up with it and I borrowed it.   It hasn't been used in a while.

Either people are becoming complacent with being nickle and dimed (more like fifty and hundreds), or they have just stopped posting.