We are finally taking friends for Halloween! However, with 6 people in a cabin, I'm concerned about the single bathroom, especially since we're trick-or-treating and will need extra shower time for all the makeup. I've requested a cabin near a comfort station, but is there a particular loop that would be best? What exactly should I request? Is there a time that's best to call with our requests?

Thank you all for any advice and suggestions you may have!

There are no comfort stations in the cabin loops.

There are small bathrooms (no indoor showers) at the cabin pool, so the closest loop for them would be 2600.

There is a shared comfort station between the 2100 and 1100 loop and it's kind of near the entrance to 2100.  The closest cabin loop to that would be the 2200 and a close second would be 2300.  In either case you would want a cabin close to the entrance/exit to the loop.

This is a link to a pretty decent FW map

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/maps/gallery/07apr2017-april-2017-walt-disney-world-resort-hotel-maps/30037.htm

I hate to link to outside sites, and I thought there was a FW map on this site but I can't find it.

Well now looking at the map I see a CS symbol at the cabin pool.  It may just mean the pool bathrooms, or it may be a full one.  We haven't stayed in a cabin in years and used an external CS.

Maybe someone else will know the exact answer.

20 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Well now looking at the map I see a CS symbol at the cabin pool.  It may just mean the pool bathrooms, or it may be a full one.  We haven't stayed in a cabin in years and used an external CS.

Toilets only, no showers.