Sugar Sands RV in Gulf Shores AL

2 hours ago, TN22.....Brady said:

That is a NICE site. Care to tell us a little about the place? What it's close to, amenities, things to do, etc......

Its actually in Orange Beach, AL and about 10 minutes from the beach. The Wharf entertainment/shopping area is 2 minutes away across the toll bridge. There are to many things to list as far as activities and great restaurants. Our favorite restaurants are The Original Oyster House, Lu-Lu's and Bahama Bob's. Bob's is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant and has very little parking but the service and food is excellent. 

The RV park is great. Big level pads, 30&50 amp, cable, pool, activity center, clean bath house with several washers and dryers. The staff is excellent. I'll post the site below. 

sugarsandsrvresort.com. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2018 at 2:35 PM, Triple S said:

Its actually in Orange Beach, AL and about 10 minutes from the beach. The Wharf entertainment/shopping area is 2 minutes away across the toll bridge. There are to many things to list as far as activities and great restaurants. Our favorite restaurants are The Original Oyster House, Lu-Lu's and Bahama Bob's. Bob's is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant and has very little parking but the service and food is excellent. 

The RV park is great. Big level pads, 30&50 amp, cable, pool, activity center, clean bath house with several washers and dryers. The staff is excellent. I'll post the site below. 

sugarsandsrvresort.com. 

Darn, it's got a 10 year old rig clause :(

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2020 at 12:25 PM, woody1 said:

We just spent Labor Day weekend there. Nothing was said about the age of our rv. Ours is 11 years old and looks better than some of the newer ones I've seen.

Usually parks have that rule to kind of give them a "out" incase a older less taken care of unit rolls in. I have seen some older units that were in better shape then a 2 year old unit.

• 2 months later...