You could probably park at Boardwalk but only for 3 hours. Not sure if Dolphin and Swan would charge you for parking. I know they have a parking fee if you are staying there. 

As for entering through the International Gateway yes you can enter there before the World Showcase opens. 

7 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Dolphin and Swan will charge you to park. We parked at the beach club.

Was this during Food and Wine?  Normally, the Yacht and Beach Club is REALLY strict on parking during the festivals; requiring a dining reservation to park.

2 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

Was this during Food and Wine?  Normally, the Yacht and Beach Club is REALLY strict on parking during the festivals; requiring a dining reservation to park.

Boardwalk also cracks down during festivals.

Sometimes you can do the Yacht/Beach Club if you arrive late afternoon early evening.

Swan and Dolphin always charge for parking, even for guests.

14 hours ago, DinDavie said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to park at the Dolphin or Swan hotel and use your annual pass to get into EPCOT from the entrance near the France Pavilion?  We have breakfast reservations at 9:30 and am just trying to save myself and my wife about a mile of walking

Last time I had an early breakfast at Epcot I got a Minnie Van to the Beach Club and walked to the international gateway from there.

12 hours ago, djsamuel said:

No it was spring break. Well I guess yes because Flower and Garden was going on.