Pizza Window Open in Italy Pavilion - Epcot

We've not had great experiences with the other stuff on the menu at Via Napoli, but the pizza is always great so this is pretty terrific in my book.

Pizza al Taglio Counter-Service Window Now Open in Epcot’s Italy!

By  Leave a Comment

After some months of construction walls hiding the pizza window in Epcot’s Italy pavilion we are glad to say the walls are gone and the pizza window is open again!

pizza-al-taglio_18-004-464x600.jpgpizza-al-taglio_18-004-768x992.jpg

Pizza Al Taglio in Epcot’s Italy

Thanks to one of our Instagram fans, Todd at Batik Design @batikdesign, for alerting us to the re-opening of this quick-service spot.

Pizza al Taglio is attached to Via Napoli on the left hand side as you approach from the World Showcase Lagoon.

There is a new overlay and name as this was previously referred to as the Via Napoli Pizza Window. It is now called Pizza al Taglio, which in Italian means “Pizza by the Slice” – an appropriate name for this popular location.

pizza-al-taglio_18-002-504x600.jpgpizza-al-taglio_18-002.jpg

Italy Pavilion’s Pizza Window Pizza al Taglio

This is a nice upgrade for the pizza window, and there’s even some space set aside for stand-up eating.

pizza-al-taglio_18-003-1-532x600.jpgpizza-al-taglio_18-003-1.jpg

Italy Pavilion’s Pizza Window Pizza al Taglio Dining Area

The menu includes a House Special of Pizza San Gennaro, Traditional offerings of Pepperoni or Margherita pizzas, and Mini Cannoli.

pizza-al-taglio-menu_18-001-450x600.jpgpizza-al-taglio-menu_18-001.jpg

To drink you can choose from Red, White, or Sparkling Wines, a section of Beers, plus Cocktails such as a Limoncello Mule or Bellini. Frozen Wild Blueberry slush is available as a non-alcoholic option along with soda and water.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/09/07/pizza-al-taglio-counter-service-window-now-open-in-epcots-italy/

45 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

We've not had great experiences with the other stuff on the menu at Via Napoli, but the pizza is always great so this is pretty terrific in my book.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/09/07/pizza-al-taglio-counter-service-window-now-open-in-epcots-italy/

Same here.  When we dined there and had pizza it was a great meal.  Then a year or two later we did a CP dinner package and ordered quite a few things from the menu, and most of it was disappointing.  

3 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Same here.  When we dined there and had pizza it was a great meal.  Then a year or two later we did a CP dinner package and ordered quite a few things from the menu, and most of it was disappointing.  

We've eaten there a few times and have found that the pizza is the only thing that's been consistently good.  Everything else has been ok at best and disappointing at worst.  Honestly they lost me when they couldn't produce a decent caesar salad - the one we got was incredibly bland and not that fresh.

DD will love this. And so will I. Sometimes a slice is just what you need.  

We’ve never eaten at Via Napoli but have rezzie for this October. I’ll make sure to only order pizza. 

We have eaten at Tutto Italia and really liked it.  So I’m surprised the food at Via Napoli isn’t as good. 

We're big fans of Via Napoli!

It's hard to get past the idea of spending a sit down meal at Disney World eating at a pizza place but our last experience in May 2017 was so good we're going again this year.  All we got last time was a large pizza half one thing and half another and a pitcher of sangria.  The pizza was so good we ate the entire thing between two adults, a 3 year old, and an infant.  I was hurting afterward but I couldn't let it go to waste!

I'll report back after Thanksgiving on how it was.

WBI