19 hours ago, slices said:

I was surprised when I was there July 4th, that I actually saw a CM talking sternly to someone with a dog in a tent.

Well that's a start but the real question is whether they were allowed to keep the dog in the tent with them or if they were told the dog had to go to the kennel.

18 hours ago, Seals said:

Apparently some people do it for the chance to stay free in another location. Win-win.   I’m 26 and Travel Around the World as a House Sitter. Here’s How I Make It Work

That's brilliant!  I loved this...

"On the way to his third house sit, Harris was approaching the train station Milan when it hit him: “What the hell am I doing?” he thought. “I just flew halfway across the world so I can take care of a cat.”

If you're able to do it right and line up enough gigs (sounds like it's super competitive in some places) what a great way to see the world without breaking the bank. And do it from an actual home and not a hotel room. They did mention these people also were able to work remotely, so it's not like they didn't have any other income.  They didn't mention what they get paid though, but if they're getting a place to stay it may not actually need to be that much.

14 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Maybe the "rumor" that the new management is reinforcing rules is true.....Remember "When you wish upon a star"....

Hah!  Well in some cases those rules protect Disney from liability.  An unattended dog tied out on a site (tent or otherwise) ups the risk of something bad happening that their legal dept might have to get involved in, so I'd expect they'd be more on top of something like that.