Has anyone dined here?  Know anyone that has?    

Dinner costs $15,000 for 12 people.  And I thought Disney Cruises were expensive.  Only one group per night can dine, so I guess exclusivity has a price.  And apparently it's $15k.  

https://www.eater.com/2018/9/17/17846692/disneyland-resort-21-royal-cost-exclusive-dining-experience

Oh yeah sure, I eat there at least once a week.

Seriously, this is the most (or maybe these days least) surprising thing about this...

With a price tag that makes it arguably the most expensive dinner experience in the country, 21 Royal has been steadily booked multiple nights a week, not with corporate groups and celebrities (though they have had those), but with diehard Disney devotees celebrating birthday parties, baby showers, and other milestone events.

But hey, your $1250pp does get you VIP status, valet parking at Disney’s Grand Californian hotel, a park hopper ticket, and a 7 course meal — with tax, gratuity, wine pairings, and a couple of cocktails. A bargain!!

The real question is, if they offered something like this in Cinderella castle at MK, how many of you would at least spend a couple of minutes thinking about it?

*raises hand*

34 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

I was seriously contemplating this, but I have a terrible Sea Urchin Foam allergy, so unfortunately I'm out.  

Oh and here I was ready to mail you an invitation to join me and my 10 other closest friends.  Sorry about that allergy. 

All I can say is they lost me when the author said Disney closed the bar early. I don't drink coffee and water just doesn't cut it. I mean why can't I get a Dole Whip with a splash of rum? All that money and Disney cheaps out.

If you wish to sample weird stuff like Sea Urchin foam just go to any restaurant in San Francisco's China Town. While I can't guarantee the Sea Urchin, or any urchins for that matter, I know Sea Cucumber can be served in the second course of a seven course meal. It won't run you $15K either.