Shop Disney Haunted Halloween Sweepstakes.

1 minute ago, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

In. We are planning a trip out to Disneyland next year for our 20th anniversary. What a gift this would be. 

As you will be limited to 3 guests and obviously your husband will be one. The other two spots will be difficult to fill if you do win. I mean you don't really want to start a fight among your children. So I will graciously volunteer to go with you. That leaves one more spot for you to fill. Perhaps a contest at home? Who can clean the bathrooms the best? Who is making dinner tonight? Wait are those piles of laundry that need to be done? You could really play this to your full advantage. 

7 minutes ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

As you will be limited to 3 guests and obviously your husband will be one. The other two spots will be difficult to fill if you do win. I mean you don't really want to start a fight among your children. So I will graciously volunteer to go with you. That leaves one more spot for you to fill. Perhaps a contest at home? Who can clean the bathrooms the best? Who is making dinner tonight? Wait are those piles of laundry that need to be done? You could really play this to your full advantage. 

Best part is if you came with us you could snuggle the new little one. 

Lol my house would be so clean and school work would actually get done.