Expanded Early Morning Magic

From Disney Parks Blog...

Double the Attractions, Double the Fun at the Newly Expanded Early Morning Magic

Sarah Domenech

by Sarah Domenech, Public Relations Manager

Early Morning Magic at the Magic Kingdom is a blast, with a delicious breakfast and limited-entry early-access rides on Fantasyland favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. And I’m excited to share with you that starting on Dec. 2, Early Morning Magic will be bigger and better than ever!

The number of attractions available for you to experience will double, with returning favorites Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, as well as attractions new to the event – Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world”, Mad Tea Party, Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid.

The morning also includes scrumptious breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café that comes with cheese and cured meats, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, pancakes and more. Breakfast runs from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., and exclusive event-only access to the attractions lasts from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

This newly expanded Early Morning Magic will take place select Tuesdays and Sundays and will cost $79 for adults and $69 for children (regular theme park admission is also required). Admission will be limited, so be sure to book your reservation as soon as possible!

For more information and to book this experience, visit the Walt Disney World Resort website or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7350.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/09/double-the-attractions-double-the-fun-at-the-newly-expanded-early-morning-magic/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q4wo0920180028A

44 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Nope, no way I could eat $79 worth of cheese, meat and scrambled eggs!

Now if they had unlimited Mimosa's, or Tequila Sunrises, and eggs other than scrambled that would be  different story.

Hard to believe you only get an hour and 15 minutes to ride stuff. 

Also, who in their right mind would eat breakfast before 9am?  If you do, you are taking up a good chunk of the limited attraction time.  Why not start it earlier, and provide access to attractions from 7:00-9:00, and do breakfast from 8-10?  As it is, I'd have a really hard time justifying $79 for 75 minutes of rides and a basic breakfast.  

49 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Also, who in their right mind would eat breakfast before 9am?  If you do, you are taking up a good chunk of the limited attraction time.  Why not start it earlier, and provide access to attractions from 7:00-9:00, and do breakfast from 8-10?  As it is, I'd have a really hard time justifying $79 for 75 minutes of rides and a basic breakfast.  

Agreed, but people also do the VIP package for MNSSHP and spend the bulk of the party waiting for the parade and at the dessert party.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Why not start it earlier, and provide access to attractions from 7:00-9:00, and do breakfast from 8-10? 

Dude, turn in your beancounter card.

How much would it cost to pay the 50-60 college kids running the attractions and dressing up like princesses their minimum wage pay for those extra 45 minutes of ride time?

That hurts profits, man.  So forget it.  There are plenty of suckers who will pay for this event.  I'll bet a lot of them eat before 9 too.  Walt would love this scam.

TCD

See this is where I just wonder about me. I know a lot of people will do this and increase Disney's $$$. But I'm just thinking (based on when my children were young enough to do these attractions -- and Small World, Little Mermaid, Tea Party -- are these high demand anyway?) you're getting the kids up extra early to get there by 7:45 at the latest so they're cranky, they either eat breakfast before so they're cranky from having to get up even earlier or you wait for breakfast until after 9 and they're extra cranky from hunger. Therefore I'm super cranky having to deal with them.  I might as well take $79/$69 x # in the family and throw it in the lagoon.  But, the rest of y'all enjoy! (in general, not FF specifically)

1 hour ago, Seals said:

... you're getting the kids up extra early to get there by 7:45 at the latest so they're cranky, they either eat breakfast before so they're cranky from having to get up even earlier or you wait for breakfast until after 9 and they're extra cranky from hunger. Therefore I'm super cranky having to deal with them.  I might as well take $79/$69 x # in the family and throw it in the lagoon.  But, the rest of y'all enjoy! (in general, not FF specifically)

I'll admit this is one thing I really don't even need to consider. If you think your kids are cranky getting up early...  😎

But if I did, I'd skip the meal too. Sure I'd want to be able to grab something to eat somewhere (cranky adults are no fun either), but a sit down meal just wastes too much time - especially if time is exactly what I'm paying for.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:09 AM, DaveInTN said:

Since it covers breakfast why not open at 6AM for breakfast with the rides starting at 7AM?

While I'm sure there will be plenty who will pay the price it needs to be about half so it reflects a slight premium for morning Extra Magic Hours with an included breakfast.

6 hours ago, Seals said:

See this is where I just wonder about me. I know a lot of people will do this and increase Disney's $$$. But I'm just thinking (based on when my children were young enough to do these attractions -- and Small World, Little Mermaid, Tea Party -- are these high demand anyway?) you're getting the kids up extra early to get there by 7:45 at the latest so they're cranky, they either eat breakfast before so they're cranky from having to get up even earlier or you wait for breakfast until after 9 and they're extra cranky from hunger. Therefore I'm super cranky having to deal with them.  I might as well take $79/$69 x # in the family and throw it in the lagoon.  But, the rest of y'all enjoy! (in general, not FF specifically)

It's not just you - my kids would have chewed both my arms off before I got them over to the MK.  And that would have been a darn small breakfast for my four kids - they ate like little ponies from the time they discovered what food was.