Who needs a new TV? Order Now limited production!

goliath

Hennessey Chevrolet Silverado-based Goliath 6x6 is a giant truck

If you’re a Chevy truck fan and looking for some new wheels, Hennessey Performance has six of them for you.

The Texas-based tuning and custom car company is now taking orders for its new Goliath 6x6 pickup, a Bowtie take on Hennessey’s Ford F-150 VelociRaptor 6x6.

Based on the upcoming, off-road 2019 Silverado Z71 Trail Boss, the Goliath gets a reengineered rear end with twin solid axles, an 8-inch suspension lift and a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 with 705 hp and 675 lb-ft of torque.

(An 808 hp upgrade is available in case you’re worried about possibly having the same truck as your neighbor.)

Hennessey is only building 24 of the Philistine-named machines, and at a starting price of $375,000 that’s probably plenty.

12 minutes ago, keith_h said:

I bet who ever buys it uses it for nothing more than climbing curbs in the parking lot.  Of course that is probably the only way they will be able to get it to fit into a spot.

Or other cars..

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 10:22 PM, bhall said:

That thing is butt ugly.  I saw a new 2019 1500 on display at the Adirondack Nationals up in Lake George, NY a couple of weeks ago.  blech.... I hope they do a better job with the HDs.

....and they released pictures of the new 2020 HD.  DO NOT WANT!  Unless they fix it by the time I need another truck I will be purchasing a RAM, unless they screw that up too.

7 minutes ago, bhall said:

....and they released pictures of the new 2020 HD.  DO NO WANT!  Unless they fix it by the time I need another truck I will be purchasing a RAM, unless they screw that up too.

I saw the Chevrolet HD today it's awful. I love my Ram and I have already seen the 2020 power wagon which is a HD Ram and I am OK with it. I think Chevrolet is trying to quit selling trucks or see how ugly you can make something and people still buy it.