PHOTO VIA WALT DISNEY WORLD

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/09/27/look-at-this-thing

Go to the link for all the pictures.....

Just look at it. 

Walt Disney World unveiled this month's 12 new Sweet Treats, including ice creams, slushies, doughnuts and cupcakes, which can be found across all Disney parks. 

The monster you see above is the Birthday Cake Milkshake of the Month, a ridiculously huge vanilla milkshake with sprinkles mixed in, plus two birthday cupcakes mounted on the sides to resemble ears. 

There are also a few other notable new items worth the cavities, like Pumpkin Ice Cream, a Mermaid Doughnut, Witch's Frozen Brew (an Ursula-inspired slushie with frozen lemonade) and Apple Cider Doughnut Holes.

The Chosen One at The Artist's Palette in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - PHOTO VIA WALT DISNEY WORLD

On September 28, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Beckers said:

I’m not into this throw everything you possibly can on a milkshake craze. I want either cupcakes or a milkshake or ice cream with sprinkles (or as we call them jimmies). 

I find referring to small multicolored confections that adorn ice cream as "jimmies" deeply offensive.  

23 hours ago, Beckers said:

I find offending you highly satisfying.    

Fortunately I had my feelings surgically removed.

On 9/28/2018 at 3:12 PM, Beckers said:

I’m not into this throw everything you possibly can on a milkshake craze. I want either cupcakes or a milkshake or ice cream with sprinkles (or as we call them jimmies). 

Ditto!

The only allowable combination of dessert foods is baking cupcakes in ice cream cones.

And they're jimmies.  

• 1 month later...