I researched this in depth before we bought back in 2010. I like wood for its better insulation, and you don't have to worry about the tack welds breaking. Spacecraft still uses wood for their high end trailers with the polar package. Fiberglass over wood is as good as anything if it is laminated correctly. Fiberglass should have a better resell value too and easier is to maintain. Aluminum is easier to repair and no chance of delam. Knock on wood...we have not had a single problem with our wood framed fiberglass 5'er.

Thanks for the reply. I am so back and forth on buying a camper. The camper I really want they don't even make anymore work and play 30wrs. So then that takes me to used and then am I just buying someone's problem. It feels really good not owning a camper and I want one so bad. It's driving me crazy.

We have a Class C Lazy Daze motor home.  It still uses a wooden frame, galvanized steel floor, aircraft grade aluminum skin and roof, and aircraft grade paint.  It is considered one of the better quality Class C units.  They are made in 24, 27, and 30 foot lengths, with a couple of different floor plans.  No slide outs.  Good Luck with your search.