Guests at Select Disney World Resorts Will Get Refillable Mug Activation at Both Water Parks

Guests at Select Disney World Resorts Will Get Refillable Mug Activation at Both Water Parks

3d07b7a601cc04d2aca516c4d5a288e0?s=24&d=mm&r=g Mike Hughes
3 days ago
Resort Refillable Mugs

Due to amenity refurbishments at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Coronado Springs Resort, Disney World is maintaining guest experience by offering guests complimentary refillable mug activation.

Starting October 1st, all guests staying at either resort can purchase a refillable mug, which will automatically be activated for free use at both Disney Water Parks and Miniature Golf. These include Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Fantasia Gardens & Miniature Golf, and Winter Summerland Miniature Golf.

Disney has not yet announced when this offer will end.

2 hours ago, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

3d07b7a601cc04d2aca516c4d5a288e0?s=24&d=mm&r=g Mike Hughes
3 days ago

Resort Refillable Mugs

Due to amenity refurbishments at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Coronado Springs Resort, Disney World is maintaining guest experience by offering guests complimentary refillable mug activation.

Starting October 1st, all guests staying at either resort can purchase a refillable mug, which will automatically be activated for free use at both Disney Water Parks and Miniature Golf. These include Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Fantasia Gardens & Miniature Golf, and Winter Summerland Miniature Golf.

Disney has not yet announced when this offer will end.

Can they use them at the resorts also, or just the water parks?

Just curious - you used a refillable "chipped" mug at other resorts other than where you purchased it? Did you only use it for hot drinks or iced tea only or did you also use it for soft drinks?  Here's the big question, was this before the age of "chipped" mugs? We love to resort hop and this tip would sure save a lot of money!

1 hour ago, Breezy2 said:

Just curious - you used a refillable "chipped" mug at other resorts other than where you purchased it? Did you only use it for hot drinks or iced tea only or did you also use it for soft drinks?  Here's the big question, was this before the age of "chipped" mugs? We love to resort hop and this tip would sure save a lot of money!

you can use the resort mugs at any on property Disney resort for a refillable drink.  I used mine for soft drinks all the time.  If I know we will be at a different resort, I take the mug with me!  The fort doesn't have Pink Lemonade so if we go to Port Orleans I definitely take my mug for pink lemonade.

On 10/6/2018 at 6:51 AM, Breezy2 said:

We've left parks and gone to the closest quick service restaurant to eat lunch just to use our refillable mugs, including the chipped ones. Yes, we've carried 5 mugs in a backpack/drawstring bag to do this.  But 5 x $drinkprices adds up and I need my jolt of caffeine at lunch time. Plus it provides a nice break from the park.  You used to be able to use it at the bakery on the Boardwalk too. But my experience is 2 years old at this point. 

We arrive on Monday and staying one night at ASMovies than moving to Pop for 6 nights. We usually buy a mug as soon as we get there.  DW needs her coffee. Lol. 

Im wondering if we can buy one at ASMovies and get it for length of stay when we move to Pop.  

I’m assuming not. I bet we will have to wait to buy it when we get to Pop. 

Has anyone run into this situation???