Any information on I 10 through Florida

Calling all Fiends, we left for Texas the Saturday before Michael hit have had a nice trip but now we need to head home. Wondering the road conditions and availability of diesel along I10 through the panhandle. We will probably be heading home in a day or two and have been having a hard time getting any info other than that I10 is open. Also are there any other routes that may be better to take to avoid the panhandle? Will be towing the trailer. 

Thank you ahead of time, trip report to follow.

Our friends drove I-10 from Oklahoma to WDW and stayed the night in Pensacola in Saturday night. He said he was going to gas up in Alabama before they hit Florida. They arrived at WDW yesterday, Sunday.   I’m heading to the airport at the moment and it’s to early to call them. But as soon as I land to change planes in Houston I’ll give them a call and give you an update. 

Safe travels 

9 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Calling all Fiends, we left for Texas the Saturday before Michael hit have had a nice trip but now we need to head home. Wondering the road conditions and availability of diesel along I10 through the panhandle. We will probably be heading home in a day or two and have been having a hard time getting any info other than that I10 is open. Also are there any other routes that may be better to take to avoid the panhandle? Will be towing the trailer. 

Thank you ahead of time, trip report to follow.

This is from my buddy that drove from Pensacola to WDW yesterday. 

“Yes it's open and gas stations are fine. Just have to be careful through Tallahassee and surrounding because some of those places still don't have power and lots of long lines everywhere. But if you fill up before that and then get through that area then he's good!  

Yes tell them to make sure they eat before making the drive from basically I 10 past Tallahassee we stoped at least 5 times trying to get something but the lines were extremely long it might be a little better tomorrow but like Stephanie said some of those cities still don’t have power”