Loosen yer belts and get yer wallets out!

Disney parks Blog had 2 different articles about new snacks coming.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/10/tasty-fall-treats-around-walt-disney-world-resort/

Tasty Fall Treats around Walt Disney World Resort

Down in Orlando, the trees are still green and the summer heat is still lingering, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the fall season at Walt Disney World Resort! Throughout October and November, you’ll be able to find your favorite autumn flavors throughout the resort.

Candy Corn Milkshake at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies at Magic Kingdom Park

At Magic Kingdom Park, you’ll LOVE all of the spooky sweets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, such as the Candy Corn Milkshake (available daily at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies). This shake is my FAVORITE treat right now. It’s made with candy corn ice cream and topped with cotton candy and the cutest Mickey-shaped marshmallow! If you want to know about all of the fun offerings for this event, I recently put out a foodie guide giving you all the spooky details.

Outside of Magic Kingdom Park, though, there are fall-inspired eats around every corner!

Way to many to list here, follow the link to the article....

AND THIS

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/10/walt-disney-world-resort-sweet-treats-october-2018/

Walt Disney World Resort Sweet Treats: October 2018

October is the perfect month to talk about sweets – with Halloween candy and pumpkin snacks galore, there’s plenty of sugar to go around! But outside of the fall offerings around Walt Disney World Resort, our chefs are always hard at work creating more yummy treats for you. So what’s in store this month?

Tink’s Pixie Dusted Cone at Storybook Treats at Magic Kingdom Park

First up is this ADORABLE cone treat at Magic Kingdom Park. Starting on Nov. 1, fly on over to Storybook Treats to take a bite out of Tink’s Pixie-Dusted Cone! All it takes is faith, trust, and a sweet tooth to enjoy this tasty treat made with lime soft-serve and topped with white chocolate “wings,” cotton candy, and just a little bit of Pixie Dust.

Speaking of cotton candy, did you know that there’s now PURPLE WALL COTTON CANDY? That’s right! Served at a cart near the purple wall in Tomorrowland, this mixed berry-flavored cotton candy is tasty AND it’ll be the perfect edible accessory for all of your cute pics!

Again another long article...

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

I wouldn't mind the Lime Soft serve Tink cone if they left off the cotton candy.

But then it wouldn't be so adorable!  LOL

That's a whole lot of colored sugar right there. I think some of this stuff is designed to look better than it tastes (marketing!), and I'm with Beckers - all sounds pretty gross to me.

On 10/30/2018 at 1:14 PM, Travisma said:

It was interesting, I guess the texture would compare to Dole Whip or the orange swirl, it wasn't real creamy like ice cream.

That actually sounds better to me.  I find citrus + creamy kinda icky. 

Except for a good creamsicle.  🙂