Hi guys. We are still in a pickle. My son and I made our annual December reservations last December 2017 while we were still at the Ft. We always spend 10 days the first of December. The only way we were able to get anything this year is having 2 reservations. As of now have 12/2/18-12/6/18 plus 12/9/18-12/13/18. We are getting a little nervous because Dec is getting close. My son is renting a trailer package that he needs to give definite dates for. The thought of taking down all of our holiday decorations.....well I don’t want to go there. Has anyone had any luck yet in getting weekends added to their weekday reservations? When should I start panicking? I have a feeling what is happening to the weekend reservations. Wish the Ft could do something about it Thanks in advance for any suggestions 

5 hours ago, jlf said:

Hi guys. We are still in a pickle. My son and I made our annual December reservations last December 2017 while we were still at the Ft. We always spend 10 days the first of December. The only way we were able to get anything this year is having 2 reservations. As of now have 12/2/18-12/6/18 plus 12/9/18-12/13/18. We are getting a little nervous because Dec is getting close. My son is renting a trailer package that he needs to give definite dates for. The thought of taking down all of our holiday decorations.....well I don’t want to go there. Has anyone had any luck yet in getting weekends added to their weekday reservations? When should I start panicking? I have a feeling what is happening to the weekend reservations. Wish the Ft could do something about it Thanks in advance for any suggestions 

I would contact a travel agent that specializes in Disney reservations. It doesn’t cost you anything and they can check daily for you. And when something becomes available book it for you.

We do a sponsor of this site that is a TA and is an “expert” on getting Fort reservations.   And I’m sure he will be along shortly, probably by tomorrow, and give you even more advice than I can  

We also have  a few other members who are TAs and can help you also  

If you want to try on your own, try booking one night at a time. Make sure you book the same category as your current rezzies. Once you have all your reservations you can call Disney and let them “link” your seperate rezzies.  

They will tell you they cannot guarantee you won’t have to move camp sites but we’ve done it several times before and have never had to switch rooms. (Sites).  

Good luck. 

Thank you I actually do use a TA used the same one for years. Funny I had no problem getting 10 days in March The last time we had any problems reserving was many years ago when they were redoing the loops and they would have a entire loop closed But they were able to finish up before Dec But I don’t thinkthats the case now

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely aggravating me. Still can’t get 12/7 and 12/8. My son was able to get his two days I had found a full hook up at 12 am today and at 6 pm no FH but tent site. Both were only for 12/8  And yet my My Experience is down UGH

47 minutes ago, caveat lector said:

Sorry I can't help with advice. I use Jason, so I've never dealt with it. Sounds aggravating though. Good luck.

I have always used a TA  We go to WDW 2x. a year for the last 20 years We always stay 10-14 times every time   We have never had any problems till now. And we started these reservations last December while we were still at the Ft. 

16 hours ago, jlf said:

This is absolutely aggravating me. Still can’t get 12/7 and 12/8. My son was able to get his two days I had found a full hook up at 12 am today and at 6 pm no FH but tent site. Both were only for 12/8  And yet my My Experience is down UGH

Keep checking as often as you can  - when we were scrambling to add days things would pop up in the afternoon that weren't there in the morning.

You may get lucky as you get into the room only cancellation window for those dates but that will be cutting it close.

And I feel your pain.  For our trip last fall I had *11* reservations to get all the dates we needed. A couple of the days on the end of our stay we added while we were there.
Good luck!!

13 hours ago, jlf said:

On top of everything, my TA and I decided to make reservations for next December. She can not find anything available the first 2 weeks of December 2019

I see full hookup available those weeks, including the weekend of the 12/6-8.  But not preferred or premium.  And if trying to check in the weekend of 11/30, that might be problematic as Thanksgiving is so late next year, so that weekend if part of Thanksgiving week.  

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

... if trying to check in the weekend of 11/30, that might be problematic as Thanksgiving is so late next year, so that weekend if part of Thanksgiving week.  

Really good point. 

When I checked about a month ago I was able to snag the entire month (I didn't) weekends included, but that was starting with a check-in date past T-day weekend.