I was looking at the app on my phone "Sites At The Foot" that tells me about the size of each campsite and where the water, electric and sewer are located.  Do most people try to request a site that is appropriate for their rv with respect to their hookups?  I am worried about getting a site where the hookups are at the front of the site where mine are all located at the back of mine.  I intend to fax a request for March, 2019 but am wondering if they are honoring requests these days...especially for the hookups.  I can take an extra extension cord , sewer line, and hose but I am hoping to get a site that works well for us.  Do most people staying at Fort Wilderness worry about this or just take extra cords, line and hose.  Any insight about this would be helpful...

We always bring extra stuff just in case.  A good number of sites in Full/Premium (and a few in Preferred) are really long, meaning you have a good bit of wiggle room when it comes to parking so that your water/sewer hookups aren't too far away. But sometimes electric is a bit of a crapshoot. The last time we were in Preferred we had a super long site and the water/sewer was easy, but the power was at the back of the site so we needed the longer cord.

4 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

We always bring extra stuff just in case.  A good number of sites in Full/Premium (and a few in Preferred) are really long, meaning you have a good bit of wiggle room when it comes to parking so that your water/sewer hookups aren't too far away. But sometimes electric is a bit of a crapshoot. The last time we were in Preferred we had a super long site and the water/sewer was easy, but the power was at the back of the site so we needed the longer cord.

Any idea if we can add notes to the sites?  For example, we’re in 711 and have discovered that the drive holds water after it rains (ugh!), but it’s also has decent shade from the hot FL sun.  This type of information might be helpful to other fiends.  Kind-of like Allstays, their app allows comments from people who have camped there.

Nicole, that is a good idea.  I asked Chris (aka SuperGeek) and he says that he would be willing to do it (add comments) but it will be by submission.  (meaning you submit it and he puts them in by an update)  There are specific reasons why, which I won't bore you with, but he said that he would love comments.  Please submit them to us either on this thread or via pm and we will start compiling!