Toy Story Land Holiday Decorations

From Disney Parks Blog 

First Look: Toy Story Land Decorated For The Holidays

Jennifer Fickley-Baker

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios this morning are in for a holiday treat: the first sights of the holiday season have just arrived in Toy Story Land!

weoruytr8476983.jpg

CAPTION CAPTION

Toy Story Land, which opened at the park earlier in 2018, allows guests to explore the fun and adventure of Andy’s backyard at Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania! And as of this morning, this joyfully toy-strewn land is officially set for the season, with new holiday decor that includes oversized cranberry-and-popcorn garland, an oversized Hamm sugar cookie, Green Alien ornaments, cardboard antlers on Rex and an Angel Kitty ornament and more.

CAPTION CAPTION

Also starting today, the land’s attractions have been plussed up with new holiday audio and music. Guests will hear sleigh bells ringing on Slinky Dog Dash, while Alien Swirling Saucers will offer two holiday tracks, plus themed lighting.

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Heard a rumor a while back that someone had bought them with the intention of setting them up somewhere - Branson maybe?  Haven't seen confirmation of that anywhere though.

Hope there is some teeth to that rumor Mo. That could easily be worked into the family holiday rotation.

6 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Heard a rumor a while back that someone had bought them with the intention of setting them up somewhere - Branson maybe?  Haven't seen confirmation of that anywhere though.

I think I've seen pictures on the interwebz of some of the fixtures in a display in Branson at Silver Dollar City.

Conflicting information. This article says the lights are from the Osborne's

http://www.amusementinsider.com/2017/11/silver-dollar-citys-light-display.html

Another article quotes Silver Dollar City as saying the additional lights are NOT from the Osborne display.

So who knows?

On 11/7/2018 at 1:51 PM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

We saw Fantasmic last night,  I think they need to pull the plug on that and put the lights there...Christmas year round ☺️

I enjoy Fantasmic, except for the huge amount of time it requires to see it. The theater is so large it takes more time to seat everyone than the actual show.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:03 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I enjoy Fantasmic, except for the huge amount of time it requires to see it. The theater is so large it takes more time to seat everyone than the actual show.

Yes.. huge pain to get in and out.  The show wasn't for us, but we did have a blast with a couple cast members who led the crowd in the wave.  Have you ever seen that done, in slow motion??  Hilarious  😅