Premium Site, No Pets, No Kids

We are booked for a Premium Site starting 1/4/19 for two weeks.  We do not have small kids or pets and would like a more secluded area.  We are fulltimers and have a 42ft 5th wheel and long bed F350 dually.  We are considering renting a car and/or golf cart as well.  Alright Fort experts, what loop/Premium sites would be best for our situation?  Thanks!  

I was in the 800 loop this past weekend and it was full of kids. It's a crap shoot, never know. It all depends on who your neighbors are. I had really good neighbors last weekend. One family was at the parks from sun up to sun down and the other camper next to me was vacant the whole weekend.

2 hours ago, xplore said:

I was in the 800 loop this past weekend and it was full of kids. 

800 is very popular with the weekend warriors. Because of the lack of comfort stations,  600 and 700 seem to have less small children. 

I would also consider 1100- its remoteness probably makes it less attractive to the wild crowd  

TCD

37 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

800 is very popular with the weekend warriors. Because of the lack of comfort stations,  600 and 700 seem to have less small children. 

I would also consider 1100- its remoteness probably makes it less attractive to the wild crowd  

TCD

There's something about 1100 I don't like, but I can't put my finger on it.  Does that mean I'm wild?

20 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

There's something about 1100 I don't like, but I can't put my finger on it.  Does that mean I'm wild?

I'm with Dave on this as well, but my bride keeps nagging at me to try to get in there at some point....  I know this will sound weird, but to me I think its all of the tall pine trees.  In all the other loops, like 7, 8 & 900, there is a mix of trees where the "foliage" is closer to the ground and it seems more "cozy" (I will turn in my man card shortly after I hit submit).  To me being in that loop is something like having your livingroom in a gym or very large room with high ceilings.  I know, sounds crazy, right? 

5 hours ago, Duane said:

I'm with Dave on this as well, but my bride keeps nagging at me to try to get in there at some point....  I know this will sound weird, but to me I think its all of the tall pine trees.  In all the other loops, like 7, 8 & 900, there is a mix of trees where the "foliage" is closer to the ground and it seems more "cozy" (I will turn in my man card shortly after I hit submit).  To me being in that loop is something like having your livingroom in a gym or very large room with high ceilings.  I know, sounds crazy, right? 

Maybe that's it....I just know that when I loop through there something doesn't feel "right".  I assumed it was built on an old Seminole burial ground or something.   But it could just be the trees.   😂

On 11/9/2018 at 12:46 PM, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

We've really enjoyed the 1100 loop because it was very quiet. Stayed there a couple of times and great experience both times.

We have stayed in 1121 one time. It was a nice site but could be hard to back into with a big rig. My personal favorites are the outside of the 1200 loop and site 1325. Not sure why but I just feel at home in that area. Not really a fan of 700. Feels small and congested. That and I prefer a loop that has the entrance/exit at the same place. Again not sure why I feel that way.

This is our first trip so take it for what it’s worth. We’re in 916 and it’s been great. It backs up to the ditch (wouldn’t want it during mosquitoe season). The wildlife has been spectacular. Seen more turkeys (11) and deer (6) behind our site than I would have imagined. Even had 3 gobblers camped out by the truck when we returned from the park today. There are a few kids in the loop but around 8-8:30 it gets spooky quiet. Our neighbors have been great. The only time it was noisy was Saturday and mid-morning Sunday when the Cub Scouts we’re camping and they weren’t bad. The open area for ten camping is behind us with the bridge 2-3 lots down. Our site is 15x45. The 400 loop has huge sites. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 12:46 PM, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

I agree about 1100 for the quiet factor. 800 is a big loop, I think, and gets a lot of travel.