Fishing NOT at Disney (but in the area?)

Brian and I are doing a super quick trip, I snagged a great deal on airfare so we are coming down Friday to do MVMCP and then Saturday are looking to do a fishing charter and then ICE at the Gaylord and flying home Sunday morning. 

Does anyone have a recoomendation for a fishing charter? Found a couple on line but was hoping for personal experience (or a fiend with a boat who wants to take us fishing 😂). We are staying at the B Resort and don’t want to go farther than a hour if possible.

We ended up booking with these guys.

https://bassonline.com/

Going to fish Lake Toho Saturday morning. They are suppposed to call us the night before and confirm everything (they will change the location if the fishing hasn’t been good). They had a lot of decent reviews on trip advisor and they seem “wife friendly” meaning they will tolerate my stupid questions and get everything ready and just hand me the pole. Hopefully it’s a good fit, I’d like Brian to get a chance to enjoy himself instead of always having to help me fish. 

• 3 years later...