Hi Everyone!

I am a new member but have spent hours reading on the forums.  My family and I are frequent visitors to The Fort and always stay in the cabins (maybe a camper one day!).  

We typically visit at least once every two months but stay for just 1-3 days per trip.  Last year we went Nov. 22 and the campgrounds were decorated but not heavily like they are typically closer to Christmas.  

We are going next week and was curious if anyone staying in the campgrounds now could tell me if it is decorated enough to justify a Cart Rental to tour the loops one night so my 5 and 2 year old children could enjoy the lights and decorations?

Thanks!

Thomas

I wouldn't rent a cart now.  There are very few decorations up.  There is one site in the 1100 loop, just as you turn in, that's incredible.  You could ride the bus and get off at that loop to see it.  The gentleman in 1200 in the semi with the awesome displays doesn't have his up yet.

The gentlemen in the 1200 loop had put some up and it looked like he was in the process. The wife and I talked with the guy in the 1100 loop today and he's going to put more up. It's already very nice. The "walk around" site is in the 1600 loop. He has some up but it's not quite finished. It looked like he was working on the tent portion behind his RV. There were a lot of new campers today and we noticed several of them were decorating. A couple sites in the 900 loop had some.  Nothing like December will look like but it seems each day a few more good sites pop up. From all of the looping we did, it averaged out to around 2 sites per loop were decorated good, with the ones mentioned above being great.