New Passholder Magnet Available at Epcot

Hopefully if you a are a passholder, you just got your Chef Mickey magnet from Food and Wine.  (or if you are me, you couldn't go and traded for one)

However, now, for the holidays, WDW is passing out to passholders a new Goofy magnet.  I will be getting our set(s) during Thanksgiving.  How about you?

Also, I have two that I need to trade for, which is the Christmas Mickey and Flower and Garden Mickey.  I will be willing to trade Snarky stickers or other Passholder magnets.  Like I said, I will be in the Disney area Thanksgiving week.  Let me know if you want to trade via mail or in person.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/holidays-around-the-world-at-epcot/news/09nov2018-passholder-magnet-and-other-offerings-at-the-2018-epcot-international-festival-of-the-holidays.htm

Disney has announced special offerings for Annual Passholders during the upcoming 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays—November 18 through December 30 2018.

Passholder Magnet for the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
  • On your first visit, receive a complimentary Passholder magnet featuring a Goofy holiday design. To pick up your complimentary gift, visit Mouse Gear or Port of Entry.

• Kickoff the Festival on November 18 by savoring an exclusive Annual Passholder Goofy Gingerbread Cookie, available for purchase at Taste Track while supplies last.

• Exclusive Annual Passholder Festival of the Holidays Chip 'n Dale ornament, T-shirt and other merchandise for purchase, while supplies last.

• 20% merchandise discount on festival gear. Your discount also applies to an all-new Cookie Jar (to fill up during the Holiday Cookie Stroll) and the Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt.

59 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Just saw a post on FB saying got mine, he had 7 of the Goofy magnets on the tailgate of his pickup.... either he has a big family, or they aren't scanning pass cards!

They are scanning MB or Card.