New Magicband colors, but I have to pay for them?

So this came out recently on Disney Shopping Site.  I for one, would LOVE to have a navy magic band, only because I would make it an AUBURN magicband.  However, I think I will just wait until the colors are available to order when I book a stay or on my annual pass.

https://chipandco.com/five-new-magicband-colors-have-arrived-328090/?fbclid=IwAR27R8ZSX-ACkAGrErQH6m3Va70574jH_gYbuYVvJ6vQ57SpDVvjxQjcGS4

Five New MagicBand Colors

Since the release of the MagicBand 2, we’ve seen lots of new background colors behind the prints of many fabulous new bands. Now we can have those beautiful hues as solid MagicBand colors! That’s right Five New MagicBand Colors have been released!

These solid colored MagicbBands are available for sale on shopDisney, and at select locations through out the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts where MagicBands are sold. They have a retail price of $14.99, but are not available as part of the free MagicBands when staying at a Disney Resort at this time.

Let’s check out the five fabulous new colors of Turquoise, Lavender, Navy, White, and Dark Green!

Disney Parks MagicBand 2 – Turquoise
Disney Parks MagicBand 2 - Turquoise

Disney Parks MagicBand 2 – Lavender
Disney Parks MagicBand 2 - Lavender

Disney Parks MagicBand 2 – Navy Blue
Disney Parks MagicBand 2 - Navy Blue

Disney Parks MagicBand 2 – White
Disney Parks MagicBand 2 - White

Disney Parks MagicBand 2 – Dark Green
Disney Parks MagicBand 2 - Dark Green

I have a really cool printer that I can make those overlays for the magic bands.  However, not until I don't have to pay $14.99 each.  I am already suckered by the teenager to buy him the more expensive ones that are printed at the parks.