EPCOT Christmas tree is up and goodies to go along with.

Not that I need more stuff in my house, but this may be something I get for my niece and nephew while I am over there at Thanksgiving.

https://chipandco.com/epcots-world-showcase-christmas-tree-has-gone-up-329275/

Epcot's World Showcase Christmas Tree Has Gone Up

The magical World Showcase Christmas Tree in Epcot’s has gone up. Twinkling lights, ornaments from around the world, and World Showcase Lagoon in the background…sigh! Christmas has come to Epcot at Walt Disney World this week. We walked around the tree which sits just in front of the lagoon and looked at all the details. There are small flags and ornaments representing each land around the showcase.

45801841_293908844794286_150020158222499

Here you see a little love shown for the United Kingdom with some festive holiday sayings from China as well.

46067702_290222778261556_518762109250358

While you are visiting the Epcot World Showcase you should try the new Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt! Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt takes you around the world showcase, with a special prize for completing the checklist. You can purchase this scavenger hunt map at select locations in Epcot for $6.99. Once you have a map, you’ll travel around the World Showcase, looking for Chip and Sale who are collecting ornaments for their Christmas Tree. After you’ve helped Chip and Dale find an ornament in each country, you’ll be rewarded with a special prize!

Tree-Spree-1-600x450.jpg

You can get all three sets if you purchase the map 3 times. There are some repeats in the sets though, which is great if siblings are sharing. The Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt is definitely a fun activity to do with family and friends of all ages.

buttons-3.pngbuttons-1.png

You’ll have the opportunity to choose from one of three sets of mini buttons! The button packs come with 1 medium button and five mini buttons. The main button says Chip and Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree, and then each mini features a different ornament you helped the feisty little chipmunk pals find around the showcase.