Is it really worth losing party time for the 7 dwarves??

I’ve always wanted to get the picture with the 7 dwarves at a party but have always skipped it because we had the kids and they certainly wouldn’t want to wait. Brian and I are going to MVMCP Friday night and the kids will be home. I’m really tempted to wait, but considering we only are doing MK from 4-12 waiting over an hour for them seems silly...  Decisions, decisions... 

11 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

That's only 8 1/2 minutes per dwarf.  

You can't argue with the math!  LOL

Is it worth an hour... ugh, I'm inclined to say no, but depends on what else is on your "must do" list for the party.  I haven't done this before but for anyone that has... do they stay out for pics all the way to the end of the party? And if they do, do the cut off the line at some point?

I'm wondering if the typical "if you're in line you get in" rule applies to this too, and if it does, maybe jump in line at the very end of the night?

4 hours ago, Beckers said:

Not sure, I did read in that the other night they started greeting at 6:15. Ugh what to do, what to do 😂

Since that's technically before the party festivities start (at 7), it might be worth getting in line as soon as it opens.  Even if you end up in line for an hour, you'll only have really missed 15 mins of the party.  🙂

22 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

The real question is with only one night in the parks is the 1 hour out of the 8 you will have worth it to meet short college kids in costume? 

The answer for me would be no. 

😂 I told Brian of my troubles and he didn’t even respond 😂