I guess I need to tell my Stan Lee story.

At the 2015 D23 Expo, we had waited in line for a long time for one of the presentations, only to be told at the last minute that they had miscalculated, and they could not seat us. 

To make it up to us, they promised us reserved seating at the next presentation. Sure enough, we were ushered in a side door for that one, and placed in a specific row at almost front and center. Several seats at the end of our row had reserved signs on them, and sat empty for the beginning of the presentation. I was seated right next to those seats. 

About halfway through all the announcements, I saw some movement to my right and saw that there was now one old man seated by himself in one of those reserved seats. I thought nothing of it. 

Then they came to the part of the presentation when they were going to talk about Hong Kong Disneyland, and they start talking about the new Iron Man attraction that was coming there. Next thing I know, there's a spotlight on the old man, and he's yelling at the stage, then runs up and jumps on the stage, and participates in the presentation. The old man was Stan Lee.  He was 93. God bless him. 

TCD