Charging for your own cart that is brought in.

Why yes, the rumor is going around Facebook again.  Doesn't it this time every year?  Someone posts it to stir up the masses.  Apparently one of the TA's called the front desk and demanded an answer and they point blank told her no they were not going to this year or next.  

So, my question is....

Would you pay it?

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Yes I would. It can't be as much money as renting directly from Disney. I have been to campgrounds where they charged a small fee for electric carts ($2 a day), presumably for the extra electrical use.

Well mine is gas no need to charge me.😆

On 11/25/2018 at 8:55 PM, TnBob said:

Holly's back!  Holly's back!     roll out the purple carpet, where you been girl? It"s been forever since we've seen you

LOL!  Hi Bob!  Yes, I'm back and happy to be here!  We took the RV down to the Fort for the first time in forever two weeks ago and surprisingly all of the slides and levelers worked for the entire trip, we didn't have a flood inside, and we didn't leave the charger or the keys to the golf cart at home...and we all know that never happens!   We had so much fun that now we are planning to camp at Stone Mountain Park (home to one of the very first Fort Fiend Grand Gatherings) in a few weeks.  Looks like we are about to become campers again!  

On 11/21/2018 at 9:25 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Yes I would. It can't be as much money as renting directly from Disney. I have been to campgrounds where they charged a small fee for electric carts ($2 a day), presumably for the extra electrical use.

I would almost jump in and say yes, but then again my $178 a night probably covers their electricity! 😂