Ralph Breaks the Internet

Continuing our family tradition of seeing the latest Disney movie on Thanksgiving (and I am thankful my pretty much grown children are still enthusiastic about continuing this tradition) we went to see Ralph Breaks the Internet.  And really liked it. It's about 15 minutes too long IMHO but lots of laughs about online sites and video games. A lot of humorous things worked into the background, signs, etc. And a good bit of funny Disney stuff, especially for Kristen Bell and others complaining about Disney princesses.  Interestingly our family and the 60 something aged couples in front of us were laughing more than the families with children around us.  I think one child was still traumatized by a scene in the Dumbo preview that set him/her screaming before being removed from the theater by the parent for a while.  Also saw two preview for Toy Story 4, one quite funny with comments about the decision to make Toy Story 4.  If you see Ralph make sure to stay through the excruciatingly long credits because there's a preview you won't want to miss. 

Great review. I saw it with just my oldest daughter, and she got a lot more of the YouTube and meme references than I did, but we both enjoyed it. She had heard about the two end-credit scenes, so we were the only ones left in the theater for the final one, which was worth the wait. We both agreed that we would like to see it again, because there are so many references that we know we missed some  

TCD

10 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Great review. I saw it with just my oldest daughter, and she got a lot more of the YouTube and meme references than I did, but we both enjoyed it. She had heard about the two end-credit scenes, so we were the only ones left in the theater for the final one, which was worth the wait. We both agreed that we would like to see it again, because there are so many references that we know we missed some  

TCD

That's what DVD/Blu Rays are for!  😄

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

My older son's Instagram bio link is similar to the final end credit scene, so we particularly got a good laugh at that.