I saw those online about a year ago, but just saw them in the park on our last trip, my daughter liked it I told her she is to big, but to me it draws way to much attention, I guess that's the point of it though. Not to mention it looks like a real pain to deal with.

The first time I get hit in the backside by that Millenium Falcon there will be trouble.  Can you imagine several of these in the same area. They must be huge, because the children shown in them are quite old. They're not designed for really young children. 

However, as always, I admire the genius of whoever came up with them. They will be rented.  Some kids will demand them and some parents will insist their child be seen in one.   And I totally could see renting them for children with actual issues that prevent them from being able to walk around for the day or need the convert to a bed feature.  

I don't know if this is the same company that had the Cinderella carriage stroller from about a year ago, where the picked up you and your Princess at your resort complete with a rolled out red carpet then took you to the MK and did the carpet thing again while delivering the carriage.  

These seem to be a little smaller, but still way too big for a crowded place like Disney.

13 hours ago, Travisma said:

I don't know if this is the same company that had the Cinderella carriage stroller from about a year ago, where the picked up you and your Princess at your resort complete with a rolled out red carpet then took you to the MK and did the carpet thing again while delivering the carriage.  

These seem to be a little smaller, but still way too big for a crowded place like Disney.

I looked on their website and they offer a red carpet pick service. So it might be the same company. 

1 hour ago, jlf said:

I thought wagons are banned or it used to be when my boys were little. If they aren't they should be How do they get on the buses or trams?

They are not a wagon.  It seems like you push them.  They deliver them to the park for you. you rent them for upto 8 hours. 

8 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

They are not a wagon.  It seems like you push them.  They deliver them to the park for you. you rent them for upto 8 hours. 

Those push wagons are a remake of the pull type collapsible wagons you get just about anywhere for less than $75.

Of course they now have a push bar upright handle in the rear instead of a pull type up front.  They have fold up seats, cup holders, a top, and a price of $600 to $800 and are endorsed by all the mommy bloggers!

https://www.keenz.us/

This is on their FAQ page

• Can you use the wagon in Disney? We are a certified stroller, and a push (not pull) wagon; for these reasons, the Keenz Stroller Wagon is allowed in Disney

And these are the same type of people purchasing these Keenz that either won't fold up their strollers to get on transportation, or wait until the bus/tram/monorail arrives before unloading their little princesses and 50 pounds of assorted crap that prevents the stroller from folding up.  And it always seems that these *sshats push to be the first in line to get onto a bus and hold up everyone else.

And yes, I have seen regular fold up wagons and largish rolling ice chests in the parks the last couple of times we've visited.

On 11/28/2018 at 7:57 AM, Travisma said:

Of course they now have a push bar upright handle in the rear instead of a pull type up front.  They have fold up seats, cup holders, a top, and a price of $600 to $800 and are endorsed by all the mommy bloggers!

• Can you use the wagon in Disney? We are a certified stroller, and a push (not pull) wagon; for these reasons, the Keenz Stroller Wagon is allowed in Disney

And these are the same type of people purchasing these Keenz that either won't fold up their strollers to get on transportation, or wait until the bus/tram/monorail arrives before unloading their little princesses and 50 pounds of assorted crap that prevents the stroller from folding up.  And it always seems that these *sshats push to be the first in line to get onto a bus and hold up everyone else.

And yes, I have seen regular fold up wagons and largish rolling ice chests in the parks the last couple of times we've visited.

Yep.  Saw several of those inside the parks a few weeks ago.  Seriously makes no sense to this mama.  I guess if you could put 3 or 4 little ones in there, okay... but I saw (more than not) one child with an ipad or cell phone, watching a video.  I just don't get it.   I mean, shaking my head right now.  Just don't get it...

48 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

but I saw (more than not) one child with an ipad or cell phone, watching a video.  I just don't get it.   I mean, shaking my head right now.  Just don't get it...

Because mom can't be bothered..

1 hour ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Yep.  Saw several of those inside the parks a few weeks ago.  Seriously makes no sense to this mama.  I guess if you could put 3 or 4 little ones in there, okay... but I saw (more than not) one child with an ipad or cell phone, watching a video.  I just don't get it.   I mean, shaking my head right now.  Just don't get it...

The mfg says it has seats and harnesses for 2.

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

The mfg says it has seats and harnesses for 2.

As a mama, I wouldn't want to hassle with that thing... unless I could put 3 or 4 butts in there.   The best 3 kid solution I saw, was a sit and stand.  Smallest baby sits up front, middle child sits on the back seat and the oldest stands.   Strollers are a hassle at the park, but necessary with those little legs.  Those hugs boats are just ridiculous.  

11 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

As a mama, I wouldn't want to hassle with that thing... unless I could put 3 or 4 butts in there.   The best 3 kid solution I saw, was a sit and stand.  Smallest baby sits up front, middle child sits on the back seat and the oldest stands.   Strollers are a hassle at the park, but necessary with those little legs.  Those hugs boats are just ridiculous.  

Well I guess you will never be a mommy blogger.

This new behemoth is mandatory to have, talk about, and lord over all your poorer acquaintances.

And of course you need 2 or 3 different colors to coordinate with your Prada outfits.

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

Well I guess you will never be a mommy blogger.

This new behemoth is mandatory to have, talk about, and lord over all your poorer acquaintances.

And of course you need 2 or 3 different colors to coordinate with your Prada outfits.

Haha... yes.  Pretty sure, they'd never invite me into their group ;):))

We saw one trying to get on the monorail the other day at the Contenporary after it got off a bus from Disney Springs. The stupid thing was eating up an ECV space on the bus and they had a hell of a time getting it on a monorail without annoying the other passengers. They are pretty big for what they are. Waste of money in my opinion and I spend money one some really stupid stuff like limited edition magic bands.

The tool that was manuvering it looked like he came from a larger bag of tools and had no common sense and common courtesy for others. Acted like his poop didnt stink. Grrr...

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, Travisma said:

Those push wagons are a remake of the pull type collapsible wagons you get just about anywhere for less than $75.

The Keenz   wagons have at least doubled in use over the past year.

Also love the dimwit that tries to take a double wide packed with sh$# through the "No Bags " entrance and holds everything up.