Hi Fort Fiends! It has been quite a while since we have posted on here. We had sort of toned down our Disney mania and let our annual passes expire. Even stayed in the Grand Floridian with my mother in law this summer and didn't even hit a park. We did however visit Disney Land and CA Adventures this summer when we did an awesome cross country trip. Anyway, we have told the kids that we are too broke to stay at the Fort but we are actually staying from Dec. 22-26 (we will be broke afterwards lol). This will be our first actual Christmas day at the Fort!! We really enjoyed Thanksgiving last year and I am super psyched. Anyway, trying to decide what to do about a tree. Thought about one in the RV but it is tight in there anyway. Maybe a pencil tree outside? There is a chance we will have to move because our second night is preferred and all the others are premiums. Thought about some kind of a small real tree too if there would still be any left by the time we get there. Any cool advice or ideas? Also after the Fort we are going to Lake Magic. Have any of you stayed there?

We stayed at the Fort one Christmas and loved it.  We did a small table top tree and our kiddos loved it.  Here at home (in our stick-n-brick property) we don't put the presents out until after the kids go to bed on Christmas Eve, so just having a small tree with no gifts was wonderful for them.  Having a small table top tree allowed us to move it, if we needed that space.  Outside of that, I did some cute Christmas garland and lights around the rig. 

Have a great time!!  I really hope they don't make you move but, you never know.  We've been there for Halloween, for Thanksgiving and for Christmas (all very busy times for the Fort) and they've claimed to be "full", but there has ALWAYS been a couple empty sites but... it's tough to say.  Either way, enjoy!!

3 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

Ha! This is hilarious. They would be like 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

23 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

We are going to be at a hotel for Christmas this year and I actually was thinking about getting a charlie brown tree. I saw one advertised at BB&B for $19.99, then there is also one at Amazon for $7.99 which looks exactly the same as that one and the Amazon one you posted

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CZ7ZTGJ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

1 hour ago, Seals said:

We are going to be at a hotel for Christmas this year and I actually was thinking about getting a charlie brown tree. I saw one advertised at BB&B for $19.99, then there is also one at Amazon for $7.99 which looks exactly the same as that one and the Amazon one you posted

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CZ7ZTGJ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I've got an older one without the blanket and ornament, but it has a couple of lights on it.

Since we are flying I had to find a tree that fit in my suitcase. Found a little one at Walmart for $10 the base is wrapped in burlap with lights. I’m also bringing a couple small boxes of lights, ornaments and those window cling stickers to decorate our condo.

Saying that, I think if you had a small tree, a whole bunch of lights, and easy to pack decorations your kids will love it.