Hey folks! My family invaded FW this summer, as some members have done since the year it opened. I have a brother-in-law who likes to collect Fort Wilderness coffee mugs and get a new one each time the design changes. The trading posts were all sold out during our trip.

I'm searching online now for them as a Christmas present, but the only ones I can find online are at least a year or two old. Does anyone have a "current" FW coffee mug? Can you tell me what it looks like? Does anyone know where I could buy one online?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I wish I could help. I won’t be at WDW till December 24th. But if it helps and it’s not to late I’d be happy to see if they have restocked their shelves. 

Or maybe a Fiend on the scene can check and see if they’ve restocked and arrange to pick one up for you and have Disney mail it to you straight from the Fort  

As far as online I’d keep checking eBay and the Disney store. 

Good luck and I hope you find a coffee mug. 

When we were there a few weeks back thry didnt have any in stock. I asked the lady working and she said they pulled them from the shelves because they had a lot of complaints of the images printed on the mugs peeling off. She said she was not sure when they would have any back in stock.