WTF.....Talk about a cash grab

This has to be a glitch in the reservation system. No one in the right mind would pay this and not be able to pick their room. Might as well just buy the boat. Funny thing is that it let me get to the point where I could check out at that insane rate. Sorry but we will keep our currently booked room of 10658 instead of playing disney roulette at a much higher cost.

They best part is that our stateroom is 1SQ Ft Bigger and has a great view out the back of the boat.

wtf1.jpg

wtf2.jpg

9 hours ago, MicknMin...Holly said:

We had 10658 on the Dream back in July!  Great room!  The only downfall is that the tv is on the same wall as the bed, so you can't really watch tv in bed if you want to (not a problem for me, but my husband didn't like it).  

We watched a youtube video of 10658 and the TV is on the same wall as the bed but looks like it has an adjustable mount so you can move it to the side of the bed. We will see when we get there. Last time we took a cruise 10 years ago we were not in the cabin much other than the few hours it rained one afternoon.

18 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

We watched a youtube video of 10658 and the TV is on the same wall as the bed but looks like it has an adjustable mount so you can move it to the side of the bed. We will see when we get there. Last time we took a cruise 10 years ago we were not in the cabin much other than the few hours it rained one afternoon.

Yes, you can definitely move it, but it really doesn't work well for two people trying to watch tv in bed. Not a big deal since I really don't watch much tv in bed.  Other than that, we LOVED the stateroom.  It's such an odd configuration and it really feels like you have more room than others nearby (we were in 10660 the cruise before this one).  You'll love it!  

On 12/10/2018 at 3:59 PM, MicknMin...Holly said:

Yes, you can definitely move it, but it really doesn't work well for two people trying to watch tv in bed. Not a big deal since I really don't watch much tv in bed.  Other than that, we LOVED the stateroom.  It's such an odd configuration and it really feels like you have more room than others nearby (we were in 10660 the cruise before this one).  You'll love it!  

How bad was the morning noise on the deck above? I have read that chairs being dragged around could make it a little noisy.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:49 PM, rtguy007 said:

How bad was the morning noise on the deck above? I have read that chairs being dragged around could make it a little noisy.

It wasn't as bad as the other rooms next to it.  We were in 10660 on an earlier cruise and it was more noticeable there.  Our daughters were in the next two staterooms down on that sailing and they were really bothered by it.  I don't think 10658 was as bad.  You will feel a lot of vibration from the engines though.  It didn't bother me too much until one night when the ship seemed to be going really, really fast...and then suddenly all of the engines stopped!  I was a little freaked out thinking that we were having engine problems.  I found out much later that it was actually a medical evacuation and that when the ship was going fast, they were trying to get in place for a medical ship to catch up with us just off the coast of Freeport.  I think you'll really like 10658.  

5 hours ago, MicknMin...Holly said:

It wasn't as bad as the other rooms next to it.  We were in 10660 on an earlier cruise and it was more noticeable there.  Our daughters were in the next two staterooms down on that sailing and they were really bothered by it.  I don't think 10658 was as bad.  You will feel a lot of vibration from the engines though.  It didn't bother me too much until one night when the ship seemed to be going really, really fast...and then suddenly all of the engines stopped!  I was a little freaked out thinking that we were having engine problems.  I found out much later that it was actually a medical evacuation and that when the ship was going fast, they were trying to get in place for a medical ship to catch up with us just off the coast of Freeport.  I think you'll really like 10658.  

Good to know. Thanks for the information. Cant wait to go.

7 minutes ago, rtguy007 said:

Good to know. Thanks for the information. Cant wait to go.

What is the ship & itinerary?  We have always cruised on aft facing cabins (Disney and Royal Caribbean) and have always been very happy.

We have felt vibration when maneuvering/docking but never had an issue with normal sailing.  But, that could also be because of booking two wine packages and bringing bottles on with us.....