Does speedway sell beer & wine

Has anyone been to the speedway gas station at the intersection buena vista and Epcot resorts Blvd lately?  

Do they sell beer & wine?

If yes, are their prices reasonable or are they Disney prices?

walmart is delivering our groceries but they won’t deliver beer or wine. 

That speedway is only 1.5 miles from our condo so it would easy and quick to get to.  

Thanks in advance. 

2 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Yes, they have a big selection at prices similar to what convenience stores charge off property. Way less than Disney prices. 

TCD

Thanks for the info.  I thought if they had beer it would be really expensive. Glad to know it’s not. And it’s convenient to our place. 

24 minutes ago, LONE-STAR said:

Well not that your question has been answered. Tell us more about this selection of  beer you will be buying?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Mainly Miller Lite  to enjoy down by the pool.  

My everyday beer is Miller lite. 

“Less filling!”

”Tastes great!”

I’ll also grab some Stella Artois, and my favorite Mexican beer, Sol. (Is they have it). Or Dos XX or Tecate, anything but corona.  

But my absolute favorite beer is a fine German lager from Munich-Hofbrau Original. 

What is your everyday beer and your special/splurge beer?

9 minutes ago, Travisma said:

And yes it was the same family...

Yuengling's Ice Cream

The Beer Alternative Since Prohibition
Yuengling's Ice Cream
20180606 goldbely maisie 0118 web v1
 I've always fantasized about snuggling up to a mug of Butterbeer. Just the notion of it conjures frothy warm delicious comforting sweetness. Now picture that in ice cream form. Old-fashioned dairy Yuengling's Ice Cream makes dreams come true with their Butterbeer ice cream--and who better to make it than the family that brews beer?! Don't sleep on their Black and Tan, either - it's a classic!
Maisie

Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This ice cream is made by the very same Yuengling family known for expert beer brewing, yet this separate business was started generations ago in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support the family. Instead of beer, he made ice cream!

Yuengling constructed an ice cream plant in Pottsville, PA, and Yuengling Dairy Products made incredible ice cream for more than 65 years, bringing fond memories to generations of Pennsylvanians. Current owner David Yuengling (great grandson of the founder) now helms the famous ice cream brand and lets you can taste the classic flavors like Black & Tan, inspired by the handcrafted draft beer Yuengling created; and Butter Beer, a buttercream flavor with butterscotch swirl, inspired by you know who!

We're not the only ones who love them!

Yuengling’s Ice Cream won the Gold Medal in the nation’s only all-dairy Judging Contest, and USA Today, Huffington Post, and Eater have all written about it.

6 minutes ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Ray, try the Yuengling Light that is what I get most of the time at home but don't like Yuengling to much as I think Arkansas is the closest to Ok you can get it.

I’ve seen it here in Oklahoma. And I’m pretty sure I’ve tried it at WDW. But even if I haven’t tried it before I will definitely try it on this trip.   Thanks for the tip on the Yuengling  light. I’ll see if I can find it at WDW 

1 hour ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Ray, try the Yuengling Light that is what I get most of the time at home but don't like Yuengling to much as I think Arkansas is the closest to Ok you can get it.

Have you tried the Yuengling Golden Pilsner?  It's a little mellower, pretty darned good.

And have you tried the Shiner Holiday Cheer Beer?

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/life/food/article/How-Shiner-Cheer-became-one-of-Texas-most-13338831.php

Ray, I don't remember seeing the Yuengling light in DW but you might find it at Speedway.

Travisma, I did try the Golden Pilsner this past summer but did not care for it as much as the regular lager'

On a side note they are releasing limited cans that will commemorate their 90 years of brewing beer.

11 minutes ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Ray, I don't remember seeing the Yuengling light in DW but you might find it at Speedway.

Travisma, I did try the Golden Pilsner this past summer but did not care for it as much as the regular lager'

On a side note they are releasing limited cans that will commemorate their 90 years of brewing beer.

I checked beers and ears and they show WDW carries Yuengling traditional all over the place.   But they’re not showing Yuengling light  anywhere in the World. If they have some light at speedway I’ll definitely grab some. 

20 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

What is your everyday beer and your special/splurge beer?

For casual drinking I like Carolina Brewery Copper Line Ale & Kolsch or Carolina Brewing WIGGO. Both are local breweries in most of the stores with Carolina Brewing being just across town. For special occasions I would have to say Mother Earth Brewing Sisters of the Moon IPA or this time of year their Snow Flurry Juniper-Rye IPA. They aren't in stores but special- special occasions our favorite tap rooms are Ironclad in Wilmington, NC and Crystal Coast Brewing in Morehead City , NC. We will usually grab a couple of Growlers to take with us.