Aunt Polly's Open for Holiday Season

Aunt Polly’s Reopening for a Limited Time at Magic Kingdom Starting Dec. 22

For a limited time, Magic Kingdom Park Guests will be able to take a lunch break from their pioneering adventure to enjoy food from Aunt Polly’s, a seasonally operated quick service restaurant located on Tom Sawyer Island. Aunt Polly’s will be open during lunch from December 22 to January 5, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Here are all of the limited time offerings:
  1. Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips ($10.49)
  2. Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce ($8.99)
  3. Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode ($5.79)
  4. Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream ($5.49)
  5. Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush ($5.49)
i-xtp5XXz.jpg

PHOTO: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2018/12/aunt-pollys-reopening-for-limited-time.html?fbclid=IwAR1bzbzWuAkhx_ebfk2ekrI6vAyebNrsIe4-8sH_UUNuJFIa_vfEBDDJvPs

The only memory I have of Aunt Polly's goes back several years ago... We took the "raft" over to the island and did our exploring... If I remember correctly is was during the summer and with the usual Florida weather a thunderstorm blew up.  With the lightning and thunder, they stopped the rafts and we were stranded on that island under an umbrella table at Aunt Polly's for over an hour until the storm passed...