About a year ago, Jason decided that he wanted a timed to music light show, and we decided we’d bring it to the Fort. Jason learned the software... we picked songs... he bought, built, and programmed. 

Today is opening night, and it’s been a hit! For those who can’t make it, here are some clips. I’ll try to post some of the other songs too. I’m really proud of his hard work! 

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Thats is too cool!

love how the main tree is the “screen”  that’s really clever  

I showed it  DW and DD and they love it.  

How tall is the main center tree?

Great job!

It’s 10 feet. 

Thank you! It’s way better in person!!!! Get ready! 

26 minutes ago, bhall said:

Very nice.  Lot of cool RGB components there.  Is it Light o Rama that he is using? 

Thank you! No, it’s xlights. 

Wow..... That's awesome! Great work! Thanks for giving me a reason to come cruise around the Fort one night this week definitely wanna see it in person!!

Thanks for sharing.

Kelly, that display is so awesome! We have come a long way from those "large" screw in Christmas bulbs... remember the ones if one went out the whole string wouldn't work...

Seeing this makes me so want to be at the Fort right now.  I hope you guys have a blast and have a Merry Christmas!!

4 hours ago, Tony said:

Wow..... That's awesome! Great work! Thanks for giving me a reason to come cruise around the Fort one night this week definitely wanna see it in person!!

Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome! Say hi if we’re out. 

3 hours ago, Duane said:

Kelly, that display is so awesome! We have come a long way from those "large" screw in Christmas bulbs... remember the ones if one went out the whole string wouldn't work...

Seeing this makes me so want to be at the Fort right now.  I hope you guys have a blast and have a Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to you too! True confession... I still love the classic look too. 

2 hours ago, Rochelle lanza said:

Hello.  We are coming Sunday.  I can not wait to see this display.  Can we get your loop area so we know not to miss this!

absolutley beautiful!!

Yay! We’re in 361. We’re on the end to the left when you see the loop. I don’t think you’ll miss us. 🤣

42 minutes ago, CJHokie said:

Saw it live tonight - it is awesome! (even with a giant pile of steaming horse poo 😂)

Ha ha ha! They did come and clean it up. 🤣

It was so nice to meet you in person! Hope you guys come by on the 27th! 

On 12/22/2018 at 10:25 AM, Rochelle lanza said:

Hello.  We are coming Sunday.  I can not wait to see this display.  Can we get your loop area so we know not to miss this!

absolutley beautiful!!

Welcome to Fort Fiends! I hope you were able to see Kelly and Jason's fabulous display. I have to settle for seeing it via the internet. For as amazing as it is on there I can only imagine how much better it is in person. 

Oh and if you did get to see it, I hope you let them know you're a FF member. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...