Live Stream of NYE Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks

If you're not lucky enough to be there, or you are there but aren't crazy enough to be in the park for New Year's Eve, Disney will be live streaming the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks...

New Year's Eve Fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park

#DisneyParksLIVE to Stream New Year’s Eve Fireworks Dec. 31

Jennifer Fickley-Baker

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

The year 2018 is winding down, but we aren’t done with our popular #DisneyParksLIVE streams for the year quite yet. Today we’re happy to share that we will again stream New Year’s Eve fireworks live from Magic Kingdom Park on Monday, December 31 at 11:45 p.m. ET.

This year’s New Year’s Eve celebration at Magic Kingdom Park will feature a special performance of “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks that includes songs from some of the most beloved Disney films, including “Peter Pan,” “Pinocchio” and “Aladdin,” plus tunes from “it’s a small world” and the Haunted Mansion. Be sure to be on the lookout for a special New Year’s Eve finale.

Want to be a part of our broadcast? We want you to share your family’s Disney Parks “vacation pic of the year” with us on Twitter using the hashtag #DisneyParksLIVE. You just may be included in our live stream!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/12/disneyparkslive-to-stream-new-years-eve-fireworks-dec-31/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q1wo1226180008A

8 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Oh my gosh... MK on NYE.  No, thank you.  Makes me anxious, just thinking about the crowds!!  That would be a good night however, to do one of the boat cruises for the fireworks.

The area inside the gates, but outside the train station is actually a very calm, nice way to watch the fireworks. Good view too, except for the castle.

19 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Oh my gosh... MK on NYE.  No, thank you.  Makes me anxious, just thinking about the crowds!!  That would be a good night however, to do one of the boat cruises for the fireworks.

Our first trip over the holiday week we spent NYE in the MK, arrived by 9am and stayed until around 1am, we always say we spent NYE in the MK with 60.000 of our closest friends. We did have a great time but the crowds leaving and VERY POOR guidance by Disney staff left a bad taste to do I again, plus it took us nearly a hour and a half to get back to SSR once we got out of the park and we drove that day. We still go over the holidays but usually don't do a park on NYE.

14 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

The area inside the gates, but outside the train station is actually a very calm, nice way to watch the fireworks. Good view too, except for the castle.

I'm thinking you can see a majority of the lights, from the beach at the Fort... think I'd rather be there :) 

3 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Our first trip over the holiday week we spent NYE in the MK, arrived by 9am and stayed until around 1am, we always say we spent NYE in the MK with 60.000 of our closest friends. We did have a great time but the crowds leaving and VERY POOR guidance by Disney staff left a bad taste to do I again, plus it took us nearly a hour and a half to get back to SSR once we got out of the park and we drove that day. We still go over the holidays but usually don't do a park on NYE.

Unfortunately, crowd control is one area that Disney really seems to lack in.  It can get pretty scary at times...

On 12/28/2018 at 9:08 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Just watched the 6:30 NYE fireworks tonight at this location. We parked at Port Orleans and then quick left and caught the bus back. They were really good as usual. We do that every year we aren’t staying at WDW for New Years.