This was posted on a FB page. It’s sad and funny at the same time.

I found a new hidden feature for MagicBands today! Thanks to PhotoPass, I caught the guy I've been seeing for 10 months with another girl! Who knows how much longer I would have been lied to by someone I thought cared about me. Disney told me some of my photos were going to expire so it's a good thing I looked. What's horrible is we went to Disney together a week after he had gone with her. Now I'm never going back, but props to Disney for this hidden feature of their MagicBands!

Ah the dangers of technology...

The funny part is people up to shenanigans in public thinking they aren't going to get caught.

But for reals, I don't love the whole part of MBs where you're forever linked to people you may have been on a reservation with once, possibly years ago. It's not like my Disney reservations or Photopass photos are going to make any headlines or get me arrested (well...), but it still feels very creepy/stalker-ish every time one of my extended family says "so I see you booked another trip to Disney" 

27 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Ah the dangers of technology...

The funny part is people up to shenanigans in public thinking they aren't going to get caught.

But for reals, I don't love the whole part of MBs where you're forever linked to people you may have been on a reservation with once, possibly years ago. It's not like my Disney reservations or Photopass photos are going to make any headlines or get me arrested (well...), but it still feels very creepy/stalker-ish every time one of my extended family says "so I see you booked another trip to Disney" 

You can Unconnect them I think.

7 minutes ago, Beckers said:

You can Unconnect them I think.

I haven't checked recently, but it used to be you couldn't do it unless you actually called (blerg). But that said I just looked again... I still can't delete people from the list but I see you can now change who your plans are actually shared with so - yay that!  🙂

Just now, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I haven't checked recently, but it used to be you couldn't do it unless you actually called (blerg). But that said I just looked again... I still can't delete people from the list but I see you can now change who your plans are actually shared with so - yay that!  🙂

Oh and you can now select who can see your Photopass pics!  Someone should have told that guy in from the original post. LOL