3 hours ago, pruittc said:

We are planning a trip to the Fort in 2020 with our four grandchildren.  Would it be better to go Spring Break (March 9) or early June (Starting May 29th)?  We have never been to Disney before and would appreciate any help we can get.  Thanks!

Welcome to Fort Fiends! 

My first trip to WDW and the Fort was with my grandparents. Those memories last forever. 

As far as your question goes, I have not gone at either time recently. I have heard that the spring break time tends to be quite busy. 

That early in March may not be super busy. Early June/Memorial Day will be very crowded and hotter. I would say early March would be more enjoyable overall. In 2017 we did a week at spring break (late arch), April and early June. The March trip was a lot cooler and the crowds were tolerable. 

The times you mentioned we did both last year.  Spring break is packed there are lines for everything but the weather is perfect. End of May first part of June  still lines but not as bad, but then it's getting warm/hot that time of year. But any time at Disney is still fun enjoy.

6 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

That early in March may not be super busy. Early June/Memorial Day will be very crowded and hotter. I would say early March would be more enjoyable overall. In 2017 we did a week at spring break (late arch), April and early June. The March trip was a lot cooler and the crowds were tolerable. 

The week they mentioned in March is Texas spring break week it's packed. We won't do it again. We did it the last 2 years.