Mickey bars coming to the grocery store?!?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can pretend it's FL in August and eat them in the shower.

Yes I do. We brought our 12 volt Dometic fridge/freezer we bought for the bus with us to Disney in August. I brought back 30 Mickey Bars and 10 of the Ice Cream Sandwiches. I am rationing them. Will p

35 minutes ago, Travisma said:

But are they real park style Mickey Bars?

I have my doubts they could fit 6 park style ones in that box.

17 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Another article said they are smaller by an ounce  (4 oz for park. 3 oz for store)

But will they still be $5 each?

24 minutes ago, Travisma said:

My daughter said it won't be quite the same eating them, since you won't have to finish them in 45 seconds before they melt and fall off the stick in the 95 degree FL sun!

You can pretend it's FL in August and eat them in the shower.

2 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Do you really?

Yes I do. We brought our 12 volt Dometic fridge/freezer we bought for the bus with us to Disney in August. I brought back 30 Mickey Bars and 10 of the Ice Cream Sandwiches. I am rationing them. Will probably restock at Halloween. lol

19 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Yes I do. We brought our 12 volt Dometic fridge/freezer we bought for the bus with us to Disney in August. I brought back 30 Mickey Bars and 10 of the Ice Cream Sandwiches. I am rationing them. Will probably restock at Halloween. lol

Dining plan or did you spend  $200.00 on ice cream?

2 minutes ago, LONE-STAR said:

Dining plan or did you spend  $200.00 on ice cream?

We did have the dining plan and used some snack credits on them, we bought the rest. I will probably spend the money in October. They are my absolute favorite ice cream treat. 

3 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

We did have the dining plan and used some snack credits on them, we bought the rest. I will probably spend the money in October. They are my absolute favorite ice cream treat. 

I think the most we ever brought back was 6 but I have refused to buy the since they went to $5.00

1 minute ago, LONE-STAR said:

I think the most we ever brought back was 6 but I have refused to buy the since they went to $5.00

I dont really drink, smoke or have any of the other expenses of that nature. This is my quick fix thing and the first time I had a way to do it. I have loved having them here though so I will probably keep my chest freezer stocked if possible. 

8 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I dont really drink, smoke or have any of the other expenses of that nature. This is my quick fix thing and the first time I had a way to do it. I have loved having them here though so I will probably keep my chest freezer stocked if possible. 

Nothing wrong with that. Our last trip I brought $20.00 in cupcakes back to my friend and his wife.

I have the ARB fridge freezer. It been running non stop for 2 years now. We love it. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Hopefully the store bought ones will be the same chocolate and ice cream. That will save you, and me, a bunch of money on ice cream. Lol. 

Talking about bringing your favorite Disney snack home, my wife brought home a Dole Whip back when the Poly had self serve. She put most of it in one of those Yeti type cups then kept in the cooler for the ride home but did put it in the freezer when we got home, she said after it froze solid it was not as good, lucky for her local places now carry it but hey she got a A+ for effort.