Mickey bars coming to the grocery store?!?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can pretend it's FL in August and eat them in the shower.

Yes I do. We brought our 12 volt Dometic fridge/freezer we bought for the bus with us to Disney in August. I brought back 30 Mickey Bars and 10 of the Ice Cream Sandwiches. I am rationing them. Will p

10 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Finally found a box last week at Target.  I think I paid 7.50 for  a 6 pack.   They were obviously smaller and didn't taste the same but it was still kind of fun!

I really thought they tasted the same and for at home I like the size. As far as price we payed 6 something, and considering that's for 6 of them and at Disney it 5.50 for 1, I didn't think it was that bad.

On a similar note.

We have an odd grocery store in town that sells close out items, overstocks, and oddities that just didn’t sell that good.

Anyone need a case of jet puffed marshmallows for $2.00?

2 weeks ago, they got in Disney Mickey head rice krispy treats.  These were the ones from the parks. There were 6 original ones in a bag for $1.99, and 4 chocolate dipped ones in a box for $2.99. The box looked like they were sold at the resort gift shops. 

Couple days ago they got in the chocolate dipped ones in a bag, same price as the Un-dipped originals. These had the Minnie Sweets wrappers on them.

Just waiting for them to get the Mickey Bars!

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

On a similar note.

We have an odd grocery store in town that sells close out items, overstocks, and oddities that just didn’t sell that good.

2 weeks ago, they got in Disney Mickey head rice krispy treats.  These were the ones from the parks. There were 6 original ones in a bag for $1.99, and 4 chocolate dipped ones in a box for $2.99. The box looked like they were sold at the resort gift shops. 

Couple days ago they got in the chocolate dipped ones in a bag, same price as the Un-dipped originals. These had the Minnie Sweets wrappers on them.

A few weeks ago a friend took me to Cast Connections and they had tons of Mickey rice crispy treats. Don’t remember the price but they a lot of them. 

5 hours ago, Travisma said:

On a similar note.

That's cool