Never a pet fee on the 3000 loop 

16 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

I've been dinged per dog, per night at least on 2 trips. 

15 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

As usual it depends who's checking you in.

Weird!  We've gone every year since 2006 with multiple dogs and have never been charged more than $5/night.

My dogs are all terrifying.   Disney pays me 5 bucks a dog to take them home.

I went and did some digging on the Disney site to see if I could find the official wording. Clear as mud of course. 

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/

Pet-Friendly Policy

Furry friends are welcome to join your family’s camping adventure as long as the following conditions are met.

• All pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is 8 feet or shorter or confined in the interior of the owner’s climate-controlled personal recreational vehicle. Pets are not permitted in tents and pop-up campers.
  • Guests with pet privileges may take their dogs to play in the off-leash Waggin' Trails Dog Park or walk the many on-leash trails. So that our Guests with pets can enjoy ample time at the Walt Disney World theme parks and destinations, day and overnight kennel care is available at Best Friends Pet Care.
  • Pet owners are required to pick up after and properly dispose of their pet's droppings.
  • Pets that interfere with the quality of the Guest experience at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground in any away (such as aggression, noise, etc.) or generate a legitimate complaint to management will result in the pet owner being required to discontinue the pet's inappropriate behavior, remove the pet to an off-site kennel, or leave the Resort.
  • Please note that Guests who wish to stay with their pets at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort will be charged a $5 per-night pet fee.