Custom Made Themed Ears - Fort Included!

My wife is making some pretty cool ears.  Her Etsy store is called Trip toppers, and recently she finished these fort themed ones.  She really does a great job and is fast at getting them out. I will be posting them as she makes them.

If you would like a link to purchase, please pm me.  

If you have any suggestions for others you would like, they can absolutely be made just for you. 

Thanks!

2019-01-27 20.38.19.jpg

4 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Anyone willing to share the store on their personal social media, we will provide a discount price on your personal order.  

Thanks all!!

Has she considered being a Sponsor here on Fort Fiends?  I believe there are many different types of sponsorship levels. 

2 hours ago, slices said:

Just got the Fort Wilderness ears, thank you for prompt service. I have put them away until the end of the month, as an anniversary present for my wife. I'm sure she'll love them. I showed my daughter your etsy site, and told her she could have a pair if she got her math grade up by our next trip in March.

Excellent! I hope the little pine cone detail made it ok,  we were on the way to mail it when we thought bout it.  

Thanks Again!