Guest Experience Team to Stay in MK

When I was at MK New Year's Eve, I saw them. I have not used this service as of yet.  If you have, please comment and tell us your experience.

https://chipandco.com/guest-experience-team-to-stay-in-magic-kingdom-through-late-spring-340308/

Back in December, The Walt Disney World Resort introduced the Guest Experience Team at Magic Kingdom. It has become a huge success as a test pilot. Therefore, they are extending their stay, in Magic Kingdom, through late spring. This team is specifically present at Magic Kingdom to help each Guests make their day incredibly efficient.

They assist Guests with:

FastPass+ selections; Booking, modifying, and recovering FP+

Helping Guests understand and navigate through the My Disney Experience app

Making sure their MagicBands are working properly; deactivating and reactivating when
necessary.

The Guest Experience Team are also there to help Guests with other requests such as providing recommendations, view attraction wait times, and offer tips for navigating Magic Kingdom. This is something each Cast Member will provide to Guests as well.

The Cast Members on the Guest Experience Team do roam the parks, but you can also find them at designated locations. Locations include:

Main Street, U.S.A.–Castle Hub

Tomorrowland- Near Stitch’s Great Escape

Fantasyland– Near Enchanted Tales with Belle, along the castle wall

Frontierland- At the Golden Oak Outpost side, across from Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe

Adventureland- Near Jungle Skipper Canteen

If you are in Magic Kingdom and you have a question and/or concern, find a Cast Member or one of the Guest Experience Teams to find the best solution quickly and efficiently. They are always available to help.

11 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

When I was at MK New Year's Eve, I saw them. I have not used this service as of yet.  If you have, please comment and tell us your experience.

https://chipandco.com/guest-experience-team-to-stay-in-magic-kingdom-through-late-spring-340308/

I'm surprised they didn't set them up in the guest services office next to the Hall of Presidents.